The Bakery At Wal Mart The Bakery At Walmart Chocolate Chip Muffins, 14 oz

by Walmart

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Bakery At Wal Mart The Bakery At Walmart Chocolate Chip Muffins, 14 oz!
Charleston, AR
I have a confession. I’m addicted to the muffins. While staying in the hospital last year, I kept these (or the double chocolate) in our container in the kitchen at all times. I would have one for breakfast or as a late night snack when I would get up to pump or put away milk. These are huge, moist, & full of flavor. Love them!
Marlton, NJ
I love chocolate chip muffins and Walmarts are no exception! Definitely recommend, as I also like Shop Rite's! They taste fresh and sweet, I haven't had a bad experience with them yet and my family all loves them too
These muffins are SO good! My husband is very picky about what he eats and he favors these muffins! The chocolate chips are delicious and add to the overall flavor. They are fairly priced and easy for a quick breakfast!
Osceola, WI
The Bakery At Wal Mart The Bakery At Walmart French Bread, 16 oz it seems like I pick these up every single week when I stop by Walmart. They are usually only one dollar apiece and you can get them sliced or whole and also have garlic or Parmesan on the top of them or sesame seeds. What a great deal.
Guilford , NY
I'm obsessed with almost everything in the Walmart bakery section. Everything always taste so fresh and homemade. If I don't feel like baking, but I am craving some baked goods I will go here to get them. I get their chocolate chip/blueberry muffins all the time and they are amazing!
Paupack, PA
Scrumptious!!!!!! The Bakery has such lovely treats!!!! Beautifuly displayed and yummy on the lips!!! I order all my special occasion cakes here! Fab prices and delischious!!!!! I recommend walmart bakery to all my friends. Can't beat the product nor price!!!!
Milwaukee, WI
Their muffins are so good and moist if you haven’t tried them already! I love the variety pack where you get the chocolate chip, blueberry, and lemon poppy seed! Great breakfast item along with a glass of orange juice! Yum!
Edwardsville, IL
I love these muffins. Being a college student means I don’t have a lot of time to eat breakfast so I eat Walmart’s chocolate chip muffins. They’re so good and affordable.
Methuen, MA
I love these cupcakes! They have huge chocolate chips in them . I like to put mines in the microwave for 10 seconds and eat it with a coffee! Very good! Very affordable!!
Talk about freshness and softness. I had brought this and i had fell in love with the bakery. It melt in mouth. I had wanted more and more. I will be buying this again.

Looking for your answer?