The Bachelorette uploaded by Mary F.

BY THE BACHELORETTE

• Am I the only one who has used Reality Steve to check spo...5 Answers
  • Does anyone actually like the show?24 Answers
  • Who was your favorite bachelorette?22 Answers
The Bachelorette
  • "It's totally my guilty pleasure, The Bachelor as well, even though the drama sometimes seems obviously fake, I'm hooked!" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to watch this show EVERY SEASON but then it just got more and more fake...which is sad, because I really did enjoy it, in a guilty pleasure kind of way lol" in 8 reviews
Mary F.
Conway, AR
This is one of my favorite shows it has drama romance and a little bit comedy but overall it is very entertaining.
naf C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is another addicting show similar to the Bachelor. It's all about finding love and the right man for the bachelorette. There is nothing that is hidden in the show. So I wouldn't suggest that kids should watch it. It's also not a family sort of show so I just watch it on my own sometimes to get rid of boredom. It can teach you things about relations and other issues related to relationships. It's fun to watch though with all the happiness, sadness and drama.
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
One of my favorite shows! Don't knock it until you've watched it. My ex used to always make fun of me for watching it and now he binge on previous seasons.
Amanda L.
This show is so stupid. I hate this reality show. I dont understand how anyone even still watches this.
Lillie H.
Paris, TN
These best thing about this show is when Jimmy Fallon talks about it on the Tonight Show.
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Can't I give this no stars? Vapid, pointless and shallow "reality" television. I can't believe people watch this.
Cate S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is one of those super corny, unrealistic shows.  A girl is given 20 men to go on the most luxurious dates with.  She then has to pick who she would most like to marry out of those 20 men within about one month.  The drama makes it funny but it is so unrealistic that it makes it hard to actually care about the show.
Boom Meng'Yong J.
Las Vegas, NV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The Bachelorette party is one of the best funniest thing to do before getting married to the love of yo life.
Kelli O.
Raleigh, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I used to love this show and now I don't watch it because it is no longer about true love.
Karina M.
Medianeira Paraná Brasil
É bom.

Quando não tenho outra opção.
Creio que deveria ser mas realista,
Para cumprir com o prometido ao público.
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
Why is this show still on?? It's awful!
Connie L.
Amarillo, TX
Is the show wroth to watch ? just want to know if its a good show to watch?
Ariane s.
Tempe, AZ
Can I ask the people who watch this if they actually believe this is how love is?
Brenda O.