The Bachelorette uploaded by Mary F.

BY THE BACHELORETTE

• Am I the only one who has used Reality Steve to check spo...5 Answers
  • Does anyone actually like the show?24 Answers
  • Who was your favorite bachelorette?22 Answers
The Bachelorette
  • "It's totally my guilty pleasure, The Bachelor as well, even though the drama sometimes seems obviously fake, I'm hooked!" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to watch this show EVERY SEASON but then it just got more and more fake...which is sad, because I really did enjoy it, in a guilty pleasure kind of way lol" in 8 reviews
Brittany J.
Lexington, KY
I watch The Bachelorette currently, season with Rachel. There are moments and decisions that make me really wonder if they were hers to begin with. I don't understand why Eric of all people would be left. I also don't know why she would have send some of the guys home that were fighting for her.
Amanda G.
Martinsburg, WV
I watched one episode and that was one to many. It's not realistic or romantic. The date ideas are horrible and nothing a real person would ever do. It's more about drama then them actually finding romance. Serious thumbs down!!!
Brianna M.
If you like drama, this show is for you. It will keep you on your toes waiting for the next week to see what happens. Not for me, but it's all up to the person.
Ashley C.
Springfield, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Ugh. Cannot even stand the name of this show. its just awful scripted drama.
Liseth S.
This is totally the show I watch to wind down on Monday nights with my friends. We have a girls night with dinner, drinks, and the bachelor!
Alisha R.
The show has become so staged-feeling and it is actually annoying to me. I think the whole thing has become staged to a point that no-one would really be able to find love.
Kayla A.
Savannah, GA
This is a good show yet why would anyone go on TV to find love like really that is weird
Elizabeth G.
No, this show is horrible and so boring. I don't suggest watching it. I felt my brain sells dying as the seconds passed.
Cameron B.
Claremont, NC
Love to see the places they travel and the humorous scenes! My favorite show on TV right now!
Dana C.
Austin, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
All it is is fake now. No real anything. Just pointlessness and unnecessary drama.
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
Why is this show still on?? It's awful!
Connie L.
Amarillo, TX
Is the show wroth to watch ? just want to know if its a good show to watch?
Ariane s.
Tempe, AZ
Can I ask the people who watch this if they actually believe this is how love is?
Brenda O.