The Bachelorette uploaded by Mary F.

BY THE BACHELORETTE

• Am I the only one who has used Reality Steve to check spo...5 Answers
  • Does anyone actually like the show?24 Answers
  • Who was your favorite bachelorette?22 Answers
The Bachelorette
  • "It's totally my guilty pleasure, The Bachelor as well, even though the drama sometimes seems obviously fake, I'm hooked!" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to watch this show EVERY SEASON but then it just got more and more fake...which is sad, because I really did enjoy it, in a guilty pleasure kind of way lol" in 8 reviews
Jay A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
If I could give it zero stars I would. I think that this show is dumb for many reasons but mainly because you don't literally have to kiss everyone to know you're not into them and the fact that its suppose to be about finding love but chooses a male based solely bon looks discredits the show completely. Its also amazing how they all claim to have feelings for one another and yet she is suppose to vomit to one person? I also don't get why in the female version of the show she is the one that gets proposed and the. rejects whoever she doesn't want.
Storm G.
Glendale, AZ
I just recently started watching The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, and Bachelor in Paradise and I find them to be great guilty pleasure television shows. Of course it's a little over the top and over dramatic, but I find it so fun to watch. My family usually tries to watch it together and we have fun making bets on who is going to be sent home. And I think they've been doing a better job at picking Bachelorette's who are more real.

This is the perfect show to have on if you don't want to think and you just want to escape for an hour or two.
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
I love this whole franchise. Obviously some seasons more than others. The Bachelorette is way less slutty than the Bachelor so you find yourself face palming a lot less ;)
Melisa M.
Every season I tell myself I am not gong to watch this season and every season I end up watching. I just cannot help myself although its ridiculous and at times I can't stand this show, it's so fake, but I watch the show just to watch the drama .L..O..L. It's so sad that those girls give all their feelings and open up to this one guy in hopes of winning when chances are they won't make it!! ūüėā
Paula A.
Lockport, NY
I am hooked on the Bachelor and the Bachelorette!!! I get excited every time there is a new season of either one starting. I only wish that real life dating could be as amazing as the dates they all go on. It definitely is a dream come true for many of the contestants on the show! They find the sexiest most beautiful people for these shows!! The only thing that is disappointing is the 7 days between each episode that I have to wait. I am a sucker for love and these shows contain all of that with the drama, which makes it exciting to watch!!
Codie B.
Rogers, AR
I honestly cant stand this show. I feel like its way over done. Its not life like whatsoever. How are you going to meet the man of your dreams when there is that many all lying and vying for your attention and affection. It just makes the female look easy because she is going out with all of the guys and kissing and whatnot. the bachelor is just as bad. I couldn't go on a show against people of my same sex to compete for the love of a man I don't know. There are plent of men/ women everywhere. You don't need to be on a show to find love.
LaRita T.
Comical yet intriguing. They know how to pull the people in with the drama, the foul play of dating, the edge of your pants thinking what is gonna happen next. But most of the time they don't end up getting engaged. You get that whole promise ring only to find out they want someone different. For me I am the here and now. You price you want me before that ring comes out. And don't waste your time on that promise ring. The people that watch this like the idea of the chase. So grab a seat and watch some years because there is a lot of it.
Erica S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I know it's a show but still why do they get so emotional when their dumped or things don't turn out the way they hoped? it's a show and how can so many people fight for the "love" of 1. How can you let someone you like make out with someone else & still remain true to them hoping they'll pick you so you can just be married a few months later? they don't even know each other. maybe I'm just traditional or old fashion
Jennifer D.
Jacksonville, AR
Really the most worthless show on TV. The only real sure fire why to meet someone and really fall in love is to do so on your own time, take it slow and really learn about them over time, not over a TV show being flown all over the world to places you would never really go. I think this show sets up some unrealistic expectations for young women about love and romance. Plus there is never anyone who looks less than supermodel ready and thin on these shows. What does that say to our young women about their body image?
Gina F.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I quit watching this show awhile ago and I'm glad I did. Although, I could probably tell you everyone's name on the show and what gossip is going around with how much I see in news headlines! I'm a very conservative, traditional person so the basis of this show irks me. One girl dating multiple men then deciding on ones to eliminate after only knowing them for a short time just doesn't sit right with me. I know it's all reality tv, but I just can't believe how long this show has been on and how much people still enjoy it.
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
Why is this show still on?? It's awful!
Connie L.
Amarillo, TX
Is the show wroth to watch ? just want to know if its a good show to watch?
Ariane s.
Tempe, AZ
Can I ask the people who watch this if they actually believe this is how love is?
Brenda O.