The Bachelorette uploaded by Mary F.

BY THE BACHELORETTE

• Am I the only one who has used Reality Steve to check spo...5 Answers
  • Does anyone actually like the show?24 Answers
  • Who was your favorite bachelorette?22 Answers
The Bachelorette
  • "It's totally my guilty pleasure, The Bachelor as well, even though the drama sometimes seems obviously fake, I'm hooked!" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to watch this show EVERY SEASON but then it just got more and more fake...which is sad, because I really did enjoy it, in a guilty pleasure kind of way lol" in 8 reviews
Marissa M.
Don't get me started on this one! I love the bachelorette. It is steamy and romantic. It may not be real and last usually, !but it definitely gives me the drama and gives me something to look forward to.
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I personally have watched a few episodes of this however just like the Bachelor I feel that its a rather unnecesscary and a show that will lead to Why I'm getting a divorce after six months of marriage because of the fact that lets face it who in their right mind would want to go on a show after being single and then date three or four different people at once and have to choose at the very end of it . I mean not just that but all the feelings involved like one person really likes the main star but then gets shot down because someone else is involved in the picture its like a public love rectangle that gets a final winner at the end .
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
This show is so predictable. I hate the fact that it's so scripted, and you can tell. There is no way I would continue to watch this. I lost the remote and it was stuck on the channel that this comes on, and I could not wait to find it so I did't have to watch it again. Very distasteful.
Frances M.
Pueblo, CO
I agree with a lot of the reviews on here. I did watch the first few seasons of this show, but I haven't watched in years now. Every season became a game to see how the producers could one-up the season before, make it more "dramatic." The irony of "reality television" is that you take (supposedly) regular people and put them in completely non-reality, and thrive on their trials and tribulations trying to figure thigns out. It's kind of cruel. Then, we have to take it further, deciding we haven't created ENOUGH drama in these participants' lives, so we're going to make it MORE dramatic with some sort of "twist" to change things up. I guess I got tired of it all; it all seemed a bit too Jerry Springer for my taste. In addition, I gave up most television in general, so it wasn't a big deal. That said, I suppose it's good cheap entertainment, a guilty pleasure, and relatively harmless, so long as you remember just what it is.
Adriana C.
This show is definitely my guilty pleasure. Every Monday night when this is on I grab my glass of wine and watch this show beginning to end! I'm always rooting for the good guys.
Karen P.
Fort Benning, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Every season I tell myself I am not gong to watch this season and every season I end up watching. I just cannot help myself. I know that I don't like it because we as the viewer see things that The Bachelorette does not see. So, I find my self yelling at the TV during a lot of the rose ceremonies. Now we are in Bachelor season and I am pleased to announce that I have gotten another friend addicted to the show! Love both The Bachelorette and The Bachelor. #thankyou #ABC
Kirsten R.
Wont even lie this show is my guilty pleasure. I am one of those people who makes a bracket with people to see who wins at the end! I know it's pretty much totally fake and unrealistic but how can you not watch the drama?! I love seeing who the bachelorette picks along with all the ridiculous things the contestants say in there personal interviews. I just can't not watch any of these! The bachelor, bachelorette and bachelor in paradise. They are all just so addicting!
Candice P.
Moreno Valley, CA
Don't you hate it when people who don't watch rate something. This show is my guilty pleasure. My husband watches with me. We love watching all the drama between the catty immature girls and guys. There is always the crazy one that sticks around too long and someone always rats out someone. And the girls always cry about something. It's funny to watch. But in the end I always pick the winner. Once you have been married you know a real honest connection when you see it.
Lauren L.
Lexington, KY
Absolutely love this show. Each year I think it gets more and more predictable but I still watch and get so involved in who is going to get picked!! Currently loving the Bachelor with Nick!
Corrine S.
Foxboro , MA
I love this show so much. I cannot stop watching it. I understand why some people do not like it but you have to understand that some people go on the show know exactly what they are getting themselves into, only one person out of 25 are going to be the one at the end of the day. So everyone going in knows that they odds of them winning are slim. They could also look on the bright side that they are famous from the show which would cause more people to become interested in them. They could then find love that way. I like the show a lot. It is really good! The dates they go on make some great ideas to do with a loved one.
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
Why is this show still on?? It's awful!
Connie L.
Amarillo, TX
Is the show wroth to watch ? just want to know if its a good show to watch?
Ariane s.
Tempe, AZ
Can I ask the people who watch this if they actually believe this is how love is?
Brenda O.