The Bachelorette uploaded by Mary F.

BY THE BACHELORETTE

• Am I the only one who has used Reality Steve to check spo...5 Answers
  • Does anyone actually like the show?24 Answers
  • Who was your favorite bachelorette?22 Answers
The Bachelorette
  • "It's totally my guilty pleasure, The Bachelor as well, even though the drama sometimes seems obviously fake, I'm hooked!" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to watch this show EVERY SEASON but then it just got more and more fake...which is sad, because I really did enjoy it, in a guilty pleasure kind of way lol" in 8 reviews
Corey A.
Scottsdale, AZ
Guilty pleasure revealed. A true hopeless romantic I can't help but watch the over the top dates. Plus I love getting inspiration for my next vacation!
Leah W.
Fairfax, VA
I love the drama of this show! I don't think it is very real or a good way to find love. However, the show itself is very entertaining and enjoyable.
Samantha F.
Guilty pleasure. I didn't like the last Bachelorette, but there are definitely always a few moments that genuinely surprise me - which is why I watch.
Alyssa T.
Novi, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love watching this show. I love all the drama and seeing how crazy some people can be. You have your favorites and that's what makes it fun to watch!
Angelica R.
Perth Amboy, NJ
This show it's hilarious. All these ladies trying to get the attention of this one guy. Sometimes wonder do they really fall in love or is it an act??
Asia S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Once you watch one season and get to know everyone on it you get hooked and want to watch more. I love it and those who don't just shouldn't watch it.
Kylie N.
Bonney Lake, WA
Love this show! It is funny, full of drama and a great way to escape from every day life and watch others be crazy and hopefully a great romance build!
Emily W.
Alachua, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The Bachelor is amazing but I just can't get into the Bachelorette..I guess drama between men isn't as entertaining as the drama between all the women!
Ellen W.
Definitely a guilty pleasure for some. I tried watching it and it's hit or miss some seasons. All in all, everyone must try to watch it at least once.
Diandra S.
PASADENA , CA
LOVE this show and you will too if you love drama thats unrealistic and keeps you on your toes!!! Currently watching it. Great entertainment for some.
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
Why is this show still on?? It's awful!
Connie L.
Amarillo, TX
Is the show wroth to watch ? just want to know if its a good show to watch?
Ariane s.
Tempe, AZ
Can I ask the people who watch this if they actually believe this is how love is?
Brenda O.