The Bachelorette uploaded by Mary F.

BY THE BACHELORETTE

• Am I the only one who has used Reality Steve to check spo...5 Answers
  • Does anyone actually like the show?24 Answers
  • Who was your favorite bachelorette?22 Answers
The Bachelorette
  • "It's totally my guilty pleasure, The Bachelor as well, even though the drama sometimes seems obviously fake, I'm hooked!" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to watch this show EVERY SEASON but then it just got more and more fake...which is sad, because I really did enjoy it, in a guilty pleasure kind of way lol" in 8 reviews
Demi B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite shows to watch on television! Although their love never seems to work out, its a train wreck me and my family get sucked into!
Liz S.
Flintstone, GA
It's so scripted and fake to create all of the drama possible which is what pulls the viewers in every week. I've been guilty of getting sucked into it.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
It's hard to watch. Unless you like shows that are fake and set people up for heart break. Just go out in the real world and experience it for yourself..
Tara D.
Valencia , PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love this show!!! I have watched every season for a while now!! Love seeing the different places they travel too. Great show to watch with girlfriends!!
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love this show, It always keeps you guessing as to who they will pick and there is always favorites and the bad ones that no one wants them to choose.
Nicole D.
Just can't get behind it! I've tried, and my parents enjoy it for the fake drama, but it's too much for me to handle. Plus, I find it pretty sexist. Yuck
Julie B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I watch this occasionally for mindless TV but its not that great. I personally don't get a kick out of someone dating a dozen people at the same time.
Brenda S.
Phoenix, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Not a fan, I try watching it, it just not a very good show to me. most of this people end up broking up. I am not a fan of other peoples personal life.
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is not something I would like to see in a wedding planning category, because I mean how many people on this show actually marry these people
Alyssa T.
Novi, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love watching this show. I love all the drama and seeing how crazy some people can be. You have your favorites and that's what makes it fun to watch!
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
Why is this show still on?? It's awful!
Connie L.
Amarillo, TX
Is the show wroth to watch ? just want to know if its a good show to watch?
Ariane s.
Tempe, AZ
Can I ask the people who watch this if they actually believe this is how love is?
Brenda O.