The Bachelorette uploaded by Mary F.

BY THE BACHELORETTE

• Am I the only one who has used Reality Steve to check spo...6 Answers
  • Does anyone actually like the show?24 Answers
  • Who was your favorite bachelorette?22 Answers
The Bachelorette
  • "It's totally my guilty pleasure, The Bachelor as well, even though the drama sometimes seems obviously fake, I'm hooked!" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to watch this show EVERY SEASON but then it just got more and more fake...which is sad, because I really did enjoy it, in a guilty pleasure kind of way lol" in 8 reviews
Amanda S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my favorite shows! Love the drama and I always get so invested in their stories. I love following the it relationships and seeing everything unfold!
Tiffany M.
RICHLANDS, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I admit that I am a reality junky and this one of my must watch TV shows whenever it's on. lol. I love the suspense of not knowing who will win her heart.
Betsy V.
Oxford, MS
This show is so addicting. I look forward to every season! It may not be for everyone but it's just television. And sometimes it works! Who am I to judge?
Ada J.
Deliciously and ridiculously addicting to watch. Grab your mom and sisters, get some drinks, and sit down for a fun night of safe judgement and cattiness.
Maria N.
Yes! I love this show! I used to watch this all of the time and get so in my feels! I can't really compare to any other show because it's one of a kind!
Michelle S.
If I could give the show less than one star, I would. over-the-top storylines, absolutely ridiculous premise, and they cast the worst human beings alive.
Courtney M.
Marrero, LA
This show is awful, they took it too far and have turned it into crap recently. It's very slutty and degrading. Nothing good comes from shows like this.
Danielle L.
I'm so hooked on the Bachelorette and Bachelor. I'm a fan of longer shows to look forward to through out the week. Fake or not, it's great entertainment!
Tara D.
Valencia , PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love this show!!! I have watched every season for a while now!! Love seeing the different places they travel too. Great show to watch with girlfriends!!
Whitney K.
Monroe, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Love this show and the Bachelor! Totally my guilty pleasure. Nothing else on TV quite like it. Sometime seems a little staged but that's to be expected'
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
Why is this show still on?? It's awful!
Connie L.
Amarillo, TX
Is the show wroth to watch ? just want to know if its a good show to watch?
Ariane s.
Chandler, AZ
Can I ask the people who watch this if they actually believe this is how love is?
Brenda O.