The Bachelorette uploaded by Mary F.

BY THE BACHELORETTE

• Am I the only one who has used Reality Steve to check spo...5 Answers
  • Does anyone actually like the show?24 Answers
  • Who was your favorite bachelorette?22 Answers
The Bachelorette
  • "It's totally my guilty pleasure, The Bachelor as well, even though the drama sometimes seems obviously fake, I'm hooked!" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to watch this show EVERY SEASON but then it just got more and more fake...which is sad, because I really did enjoy it, in a guilty pleasure kind of way lol" in 8 reviews
Stacy L.
I find this show rather degrading to women and men alike as they parade around searching for a mate. To each their own, but this show is just not my cup of tea
Candace D.
Orlando , FL
This show used to be a guilty pleasure of mine. After Andi Dorfman's season, I couldn't stomach another season. She was totally adorable but yet sort of fake.
Nicole J.
Brentwood, TN
I actually really like this show. It's so fun to watch with a bunch of girlfriends. I enjoy watching the show mostly for the dresses and gorgeous destinations!
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
I couldn't watch even a few episodes because this show is so structured and fake. It is unbearably boring and I can't believe that this show is still going on.
Lindsey H.
Lake elsinore , CA
So disappointed where society has gone. I watched exactly 1 episode of this show and was so over it. seems like marriage isn't respected like it should be....
Alexis P.
Hillsborough, NC
Not a huge fan of this show, just never really got it. but i have some friends that are die hard fans. so i guess it just really has to do with what you like.
Amy R.
Saint Paul, MN
I have tried watching this show, but the characters are so annoying that to keep my blood pressure from going through the roof, I have to change the channel.
Kayla A.
It's like a trainwreck you can not stop watching. It's a completely unrealistic concept, but I find it highly entertaining. It's my trashy TV guilty pleasure!
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I'm sorry but this is a horrible show. Should of been taken off the air years and years ago. It's not what people like to see. Not authentic like it once was.
Ashley C.
Plano, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I caught a few episodes of this show back in middle school. Not a good show. Majority of people are very fake and it's downright pathetic. Do not recommend.
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
Why is this show still on?? It's awful!
Connie L.
Amarillo, TX
Is the show wroth to watch ? just want to know if its a good show to watch?
Ariane s.
Tempe, AZ
Can I ask the people who watch this if they actually believe this is how love is?
Brenda O.