The Bachelorette uploaded by Mary F.

BY THE BACHELORETTE

• Am I the only one who has used Reality Steve to check spo...5 Answers
  • Does anyone actually like the show?24 Answers
  • Who was your favorite bachelorette?22 Answers
The Bachelorette
  • "It's totally my guilty pleasure, The Bachelor as well, even though the drama sometimes seems obviously fake, I'm hooked!" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to watch this show EVERY SEASON but then it just got more and more fake...which is sad, because I really did enjoy it, in a guilty pleasure kind of way lol" in 8 reviews
Kerri V.
It depends on the season. This is a guilty pleasure of mine but at the same time, if you've seen one season, you've seen them all. Still a good show nonetheless
Selena K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Watch this show once hated it. Think it is so fake and a waste of TV air time, but everyone likes what they like not here to judge that. Just not my cup of tea.
Kayla A.
It's like a trainwreck you can not stop watching. It's a completely unrealistic concept, but I find it highly entertaining. It's my trashy TV guilty pleasure!
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is a love/ hate show, you will love it if you like seening people act desperate for 'love' or you will hate if you like relationship the traditional way.
Meaghan C.
West Yarmouth , MA
This show is so overdone at this point. Originally, it was a fun concept but now it just feels tired. It amazes me that it has been on for so many season. Ugh
April D.
Decatur , AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Not my favorite show. The idea of someone finding love here is comical to me. Most of the couples at the end never last a complete joke and not worth my time.
Courtney w.
Wolverine , Mi
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is a terrible reality show. You can't fall in love like that in a fantasy world, when you get back to real life nothing is the same. People watch garbage
Alexis P.
Hillsborough, NC
Not a huge fan of this show, just never really got it. but i have some friends that are die hard fans. so i guess it just really has to do with what you like.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
I couldn't watch even a few episodes because this show is so structured and fake. It is unbearably boring and I can't believe that this show is still going on.
Candace D.
Orlando , FL
This show used to be a guilty pleasure of mine. After Andi Dorfman's season, I couldn't stomach another season. She was totally adorable but yet sort of fake.
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
Why is this show still on?? It's awful!
Connie L.
Amarillo, TX
Is the show wroth to watch ? just want to know if its a good show to watch?
Ariane s.
Tempe, AZ
Can I ask the people who watch this if they actually believe this is how love is?
Brenda O.