The Bachelorette uploaded by Mary F.

BY THE BACHELORETTE

• Am I the only one who has used Reality Steve to check spo...5 Answers
  • Does anyone actually like the show?24 Answers
  • Who was your favorite bachelorette?22 Answers
The Bachelorette
  • "It's totally my guilty pleasure, The Bachelor as well, even though the drama sometimes seems obviously fake, I'm hooked!" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to watch this show EVERY SEASON but then it just got more and more fake...which is sad, because I really did enjoy it, in a guilty pleasure kind of way lol" in 8 reviews
Katelyn D.
Stevens Point, WI
It's losing it's touch. I am starting to get bored of the very similar story lines and it just starting to get boring. I now know to always expect a sex scandal.
Nicole B.
Copley , OH
I love the bachelorette! I've been watching for years but now it's mostly about drama. I miss the romance and the cute deep conversations now it's about what crazy stuff is happening which takes away from the show but I still love it
Brook C.
Chillicothe, OH
I love this show it's so amazing. And I recommend it to any house wife's. I love these. So elegant . And affordable. And it's so pretty, I recommend this to anyone that's getting married.
Emmy B.
San Diego, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I watch this when I am VERY BOARD and that happens maybe twice a season! I find it to be pretty ridiculous! I am not surprised that a majority of these couples don't survive!
Jessica S.
Tea, SD
So addicting! One of my guilty pleasures! It is a fun reality show that will get you hooked and anxious for each episode to air! This is reality tv so take that how you will but I think it is a fun show for a late night at home.
Selena K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Watch this show once hated it. Think it is so fake and a waste of TV air time, but everyone likes what they like not here to judge that. Just not my cup of tea.
claudia j.
menlo park, CA
I don't really like this show I honestly think its fake and scripted and non of the relationships ever last. It doesn't portray anything comparing to true love.
Tori L.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I think this is an entertaining show, but that there is no truth to it! It is all just a production and there is no way this would ever work in finding a match!
Andrea C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I LOVE The Bachelorette TV show (and The Bachelor)! I've been watching the series for many years especially when the next season is based off of someone prior.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Maybe it's just me, but I find most of these girls so fake like seriously can't they find some more "real" girls out there than this? Will I watch again? Maybe!
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
Why is this show still on?? It's awful!
Connie L.
Amarillo, TX
Is the show wroth to watch ? just want to know if its a good show to watch?
Ariane s.
Tempe, AZ
Can I ask the people who watch this if they actually believe this is how love is?
Brenda O.