The Bachelorette uploaded by Mary F.

BY THE BACHELORETTE

• Am I the only one who has used Reality Steve to check spo...6 Answers
  • Does anyone actually like the show?24 Answers
  • Who was your favorite bachelorette?22 Answers
The Bachelorette
  • "It's totally my guilty pleasure, The Bachelor as well, even though the drama sometimes seems obviously fake, I'm hooked!" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to watch this show EVERY SEASON but then it just got more and more fake...which is sad, because I really did enjoy it, in a guilty pleasure kind of way lol" in 8 reviews
Evelynn D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I don't understand why this is entertainment. Are people really that desperate that they have to go on national television to try and get a guy that they don't even know.
Ariel D.
All I ever hear is how much people love this show but me personally I hate this show. Okay hate is a strong word i dislike this show it does not get my attention at all!!
natalia s.
Caldwell, ID
I used to watch this show all time but I quit watching it a while ago. I watched it a few times this year but I don't like it anymore. People are too obnoxious now days.
Heather R.
Washington, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I'm a fan of many reality shows but this is one I can't watch. I think it has outlasted it's welcome on TV. I feel they do a poor job of choosing the people to be on it.
Debi J.
Leavenworth , KS
I've watched a few shows but just couldn't get into it enough to watch the whole season. I just don't understand the concept to be honest but I know people that love it.
Kayla S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is a total guilty pleasure TV show. I don't believe that the love lasts, but I can't stop watching it. I watch every season and try to pick who I think she'll pick.
Katie M.
Highland Hgts, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is good if you want crap TV to make fun of. I know, its sometimes nice to get sucked into crap TV. The episodes are full of ridiculousness and masculinity issues.
Kerri C.
In the beginning, this show seemed genuine, and some of the people still do, however, I think the producers have lost sight of what people actually still want to watch.
Jan L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I liked the show in the beginning and now it has become somewhat of a joke, it has been more about fooling around with to many men and so on. It does nothing for me
Amy D.
Milford, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show was good when it first came out. Now everyone seems so fake, and scripted. The girls are selfish and you cant relate to them anymore. Not worth the time.
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
Why is this show still on?? It's awful!
Connie L.
Amarillo, TX
Is the show wroth to watch ? just want to know if its a good show to watch?
Ariane s.
Chandler, AZ
Can I ask the people who watch this if they actually believe this is how love is?
Brenda O.