The Bachelorette uploaded by Mary F.

BY THE BACHELORETTE

• Am I the only one who has used Reality Steve to check spo...5 Answers
  • Does anyone actually like the show?24 Answers
  • Who was your favorite bachelorette?22 Answers
The Bachelorette
  • "It's totally my guilty pleasure, The Bachelor as well, even though the drama sometimes seems obviously fake, I'm hooked!" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to watch this show EVERY SEASON but then it just got more and more fake...which is sad, because I really did enjoy it, in a guilty pleasure kind of way lol" in 8 reviews
Bernadette R.
I love this show! It's definitely a guilty pleasure of mine. I love trying to figure out who the winners will be before the show ends! Although it is fake-ish with the newer seasons, it still entertains my friends and I!
Courtney B.
Vero Beach, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I find this show completely useless and it seems quite staged. I feel like none of the people that's been on this show actually stay together it's pointless. 👎🏼👎🏼
Melissa O.
Euclid, OH
I don't like this show. The people never end up together in the end and who could blame them... how can you really get to know someone in that short of a time????
Sarah P.
San Antonio, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show and shows like this are so painfully funny it's hard to look away! Sometimes you wonder how these people even survived long enough to get on reality tv.
Jacqueline D.
Yuma, AZ
I used to watch this show, but like another review said, it got more fake and obviously staged that I completely lost interest, same with most kinds of shows like this.
Lee W.
Louisville, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is such a guilty pleasure of mine. I'm sure it is scripted to a point, but as long as you're willing to admit that, it's pretty good passive entertainment.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
If your looking for drama here you go. It used to be really fun to watch but more and more it is just boring. I do have to say that it is better than the Bachelor.
Heather F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Out of the seasons I've seen I really enjoy watching them! Sometimes the guys seem to be so goofy though, haha, but it's a fun show to watch and and keep up with.
Selina K.
Santee, CA
I love this show!!!!! It's great entertainment. This past season with Kaitlyn was such a hot mess. I've been watching this show religiously for several years now.
Jessica R.
Olmsted Twp, OH
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
Why is this show still on?? It's awful!
Connie L.
Amarillo, TX
Is the show wroth to watch ? just want to know if its a good show to watch?
Ariane s.
Tempe, AZ
Can I ask the people who watch this if they actually believe this is how love is?
Brenda O.