The Bachelorette uploaded by Mary F.

BY THE BACHELORETTE

• Am I the only one who has used Reality Steve to check spo...5 Answers
  • Does anyone actually like the show?24 Answers
  • Who was your favorite bachelorette?22 Answers
The Bachelorette
  • "It's totally my guilty pleasure, The Bachelor as well, even though the drama sometimes seems obviously fake, I'm hooked!" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to watch this show EVERY SEASON but then it just got more and more fake...which is sad, because I really did enjoy it, in a guilty pleasure kind of way lol" in 8 reviews
Kristen W.
Louisville, KY
Nope, not for me. what an absolutely ridiculous show. why is this still on? why is it still a thing? it is so stupid. watch a romantic comedy, it's more realistic ;)
Beverly N.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I loved the show in the first few seasons, but it's become a bit of a joke. The most recent gal is such a run-around that it's disgusting. Loved Jillian Harris's season!
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY
I seriously can not stand to watch this show. I think it's a bad influence on young people and how "dating" really is. It is so unrealistic compared to the real world.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Love this TV show, its so fun to watch couples date and fall in Love! You get to see how the guys really are in life and IOWA achelor well hes just close to my home!
Sarah T.
Belleville, KS
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
These women are so fake. Its cheesy and made up and not real life. Most of the couples never end up getting married and if they do, they divorce shortly after. Sick.
Catherine  H.
Athens, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I wouldn't say this show is a "must watch", but if you're board and you want something to binge watch I would definitely recommend this. Event though I'm sure most of this is fake, it doesn't make it any less interesting!
Valerie A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I just recently started watching this show and I must say, it is highly addicting! However, it does seem that people are in it more for the air time and less for love.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Not a fan of this show. Obviously fake. They rarely stay together once the show is over. If they do give it a go it's usually just to extend their 15 minutes of fame.
Khadeja M.
Brooklyn, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I've never hated a show more in my entire life than I hate the bachelor and the bachelorette and that little stupid beach house spin off ugh 10/10 would not recommend
Aislinn P.
Edmond, OK
Don't Judge Me! I used to think this show was stupid until I started watching it with my mother in law, now I'm hooked! I can't resist the DRAMA! Very entertaining.
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
Why is this show still on?? It's awful!
Connie L.
Amarillo, TX
Is the show wroth to watch ? just want to know if its a good show to watch?
Ariane s.
Tempe, AZ
Can I ask the people who watch this if they actually believe this is how love is?
Brenda O.