The Bachelorette uploaded by Mary F.

BY THE BACHELORETTE

• Am I the only one who has used Reality Steve to check spo...5 Answers
  • Does anyone actually like the show?24 Answers
  • Who was your favorite bachelorette?22 Answers
The Bachelorette
  • "It's totally my guilty pleasure, The Bachelor as well, even though the drama sometimes seems obviously fake, I'm hooked!" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to watch this show EVERY SEASON but then it just got more and more fake...which is sad, because I really did enjoy it, in a guilty pleasure kind of way lol" in 8 reviews
Anna T.
Summerville, SC
Yes, this show is great for feeling better about your life choices, but that's about it. I feel bad for the women who are on this show and the Bachelor. Same for the men.
Beth L.
Grand Blanc, MI
I don't like shows like this. You know the ones that fantasize romance. It's all set up and in think it's rigged from the start. All reality TV burning our brain cells.
meghan g.
Rosedale, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I tried out for this show haha. All the girls were models or actresses with agents and I was just some random girl looking for love lol. Lets just say I didn't make it :)
Amber S.
Broadway, NC
I am a reality TV junkie. That being said, this show is pretty terrible. It's so over-exaggerated that it's actually painful to watch. I have no idea why it's on the air.
Nikki  N.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
OMG I watched this one time for 15 min. I get this is mostly scripted with actor/actress wam to be's but who would want to fight over one man or woman please! Pathetic!!
Carolyn Y.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love this show! It's amazing how many people they can make out with in a hour, but still interesting on if they reall find love after all that! Very addict it g to watch!
Rachel S.
Thomaston, GA
I"ve seen this a few times but i just can't seem to stay entertained throughout the season.I usually watch the first episode of each season when there is nothing else on but sometime i can't even get through the first episode
Stephanie B.
Phoenix, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show needs a refresh! Every season is the same thing, same dates and same type of women and men that audition. The last season that interested me fully was Jillian.
Ashley R.
London, OH
I love the bachelor and the bachelorette never miss an episode. I enjoy watching it with my friends. I love the romance, stories, drama, and the places they travel too.
nytasha s.
Coal township , PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I never really got into these shows but i just finally after years of being on watched the bachelor and loved it so I'm kind of excited to watch the new season of this.
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
Why is this show still on?? It's awful!
Connie L.
Amarillo, TX
Is the show wroth to watch ? just want to know if its a good show to watch?
Ariane s.
Tempe, AZ
Can I ask the people who watch this if they actually believe this is how love is?
Brenda O.