The Bachelorette uploaded by Mary F.

BY THE BACHELORETTE

• Am I the only one who has used Reality Steve to check spo...5 Answers
  • Does anyone actually like the show?24 Answers
  • Who was your favorite bachelorette?22 Answers
The Bachelorette
  • "It's totally my guilty pleasure, The Bachelor as well, even though the drama sometimes seems obviously fake, I'm hooked!" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to watch this show EVERY SEASON but then it just got more and more fake...which is sad, because I really did enjoy it, in a guilty pleasure kind of way lol" in 8 reviews
Malisa P.
Fresno , CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is garbage! An unreal perspective on dating! You have to kiss a lot of frogs to find your prince is a fairytale myth. Girls need to have more self-esteem these days and never settle for someone who doesn't treat you like a queen.
Samantha N.
GREAT NECK, NY
most addictive show on tv. i watch every single season. some seasons are better than others, depends who the group is and who is picked as the bachelor/bachelorette but regardless its always entertaining and good brain numbing, no thinking tv which is what i want after a long tiring day
Kristin C.
I love this show!! It is so entertaining and makes me feel better about my life. So much of it is staged and isn't real, but it's good entertainment and something I look forward to watching every week!
Kayla B.
Appalachia, VA
My guilty pleasure! This show always keeps me on my toes and I never miss an episode. Full of drama and just fun to watch in general. I would definitely recommend watching. It's so addictive and you will always wait for the next episode all week!
Kayley P.
Dallas, TX
I'm slightly embarrassed to say this, but this is one of my favorite shows. Yes, it does seem scripted and fake, but the drama is pretty comical. If you're into rom-coms or reality tv, you should totally tune in sometime.
Mariah M.
Guilty pleasure alert! I love sitting down with my friends, enjoying a glass of wine, and laughing at the drama. It is a little ridiculous, but it's still fun to watch- especially for a girls night.
Emily P.
Russellville, AR
I love watching this show! It's dramatic and makes me thankful I have an awesome man and don't have to compete for one! There's really no other show that can draw you in like this one!
Caitlin O.
Halethorpe, MD
Absolutely love this show! I always look forward to coming home from work after a long Monday to watching this show. It's sill trash TV, but oh so entertaining. I love trying to guess who will win the season and enjoy a glass of wine while watching!
Christina M.
Wilson, NC
I have almost zero drama in my life so I get my fill by watching his show! It may get ridiculous and I may want to throw things at the TV screen, but this will forever be my guilty pleasure
Rebekah S.
I have to admit it. I really love watching this. It's much different than other shows I watch. All of the twist and turns and suspense and emotions and feelings the viewers get is crazy. And who doesn't love watching someone fall in love? The show is kind of crazy with all the drama, but hey, it's reality tv.
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
Why is this show still on?? It's awful!
Connie L.
Amarillo, TX
Is the show wroth to watch ? just want to know if its a good show to watch?
Ariane s.
Tempe, AZ
Can I ask the people who watch this if they actually believe this is how love is?
Brenda O.