The Bachelorette uploaded by Mary F.

BY THE BACHELORETTE

• Am I the only one who has used Reality Steve to check spo...5 Answers
  • Does anyone actually like the show?24 Answers
  • Who was your favorite bachelorette?22 Answers
The Bachelorette
  • "It's totally my guilty pleasure, The Bachelor as well, even though the drama sometimes seems obviously fake, I'm hooked!" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to watch this show EVERY SEASON but then it just got more and more fake...which is sad, because I really did enjoy it, in a guilty pleasure kind of way lol" in 8 reviews
Amanda M.
I think this show is very silly. They make out with everyone, gross! And, how can one possibly find their soul mate by spending time with someone all the while being filmed? Really.
Suzzette H.
Savannah, GA
I haven't watch this serie ever but I cant imagine how much fake it should be lol. To find the right person to be the rest of your life, it take more than a series and more than a year.
Sonia R.
Riverside, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I enjoy reality TV to unwind ... its so dramatic but this show is horrible. I cant stand the drama with just the one girl and I don't belive the "tender" moments onscreen are real
Britni S.
Leander, TX
I can't look away from this show. Even when things seem exaggerated for filming it still has me hooked! Hopefully the majority of the show is real but I definitely have my doubts.
Katelyn C.
McDonough , GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My grandma watches this show, I'm not gonna sugar coat this, but I seriously think this show is so stupid. All of the people have done this, all go home without someone to be with, even if they choose you, doesn't mean you'll be together forever. Just saying.
Kendra W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
These shows are so annoying. They're all staged, and I have no clue how people haven't realized this yet. Especially since every couple, ends up breaking up a few months later.
Haley E.
Bloomington, IN
Such a guilty pleasure but the only Reason I didn't give five stars is because I feel like every season Is the same the same girls and the same show so I've lost some interest.
Megan G.
Clarendon Hls, IL
I used to watch this show with my girlfriends, but I just cannot take it any longer. Each season just gets more characters you hate, and the show becomes aggravating to watch.
Ally T.
I used to watch the older seasons all the time, but as of lately they have been horrible. Everyone seems to be ranting and raving over the show but I can't get into it anymore.
Karrie S.
This is my like one of my all time favorite shows it is so good and full of my favorite DRAMA and the people on the show are just so HOT so I really enjoy watch this program
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
Why is this show still on?? It's awful!
Connie L.
Amarillo, TX
Is the show wroth to watch ? just want to know if its a good show to watch?
Ariane s.
Tempe, AZ
Can I ask the people who watch this if they actually believe this is how love is?
Brenda O.