The Bachelorette uploaded by Mary F.

BY THE BACHELORETTE

• Am I the only one who has used Reality Steve to check spo...5 Answers
  • Does anyone actually like the show?24 Answers
  • Who was your favorite bachelorette?22 Answers
The Bachelorette
  • "It's totally my guilty pleasure, The Bachelor as well, even though the drama sometimes seems obviously fake, I'm hooked!" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to watch this show EVERY SEASON but then it just got more and more fake...which is sad, because I really did enjoy it, in a guilty pleasure kind of way lol" in 8 reviews
Hannah O.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The bachelor and the bachelorette are my guilty pleasure. However I feel like the season of the bachelorette has taken everything way too far and really feels even more fake than usual.
Catherine S.
Nashville, TN
There isn't much on TV worse than this show. I can't handle its "reality" - way too scripted for any real reality TV show. I have some friends who watch it, but I just can't get into it.
Kim F.
Glenshaw, PA
I have to admit that I love this show. I watch it every season and get sucked into the drama. It's not too crazy as far as reality shows go either. I love to relax and watch this show.
Eva C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I find this show a joke. A mockery of women with money, independence, and potential. Throwing it away to be dependent on a man who wouldn't be there if she didn't have money or looks.
Katherine J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I just watch this past season of The Bachelor so now I'm hooked on watching The Bachelorette as well! It can be super dramatic and sometimes predictable but it is still fun to watch.
Lisa H.
Gaines, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Awful show. Sleazy doesn't begin to describe it. Going around making out with a bunch of different guys within the span of a week? Gross. Just join match.com already and get off TV.
Callie V.
Lexington, KY
I hate the concept of any of these finding love reality shows. How can you chose your soul mate from a handful of random people and going on dates with multiple people at one time?
Brittany J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I LOVE this show but I don't always hold out for their futures. I mean how can you date more than one person at a time and get to know these people intimately enough to marry them?
Suzzette H.
Savannah, GA
I haven't watch this serie ever but I cant imagine how much fake it should be lol. To find the right person to be the rest of your life, it take more than a series and more than a year.
Amanda M.
I think this show is very silly. They make out with everyone, gross! And, how can one possibly find their soul mate by spending time with someone all the while being filmed? Really.
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
Why is this show still on?? It's awful!
Connie L.
Amarillo, TX
Is the show wroth to watch ? just want to know if its a good show to watch?
Ariane s.
Tempe, AZ
Can I ask the people who watch this if they actually believe this is how love is?
Brenda O.