The Bachelorette uploaded by Mary F.

BY THE BACHELORETTE

• Am I the only one who has used Reality Steve to check spo...5 Answers
  • Does anyone actually like the show?24 Answers
  • Who was your favorite bachelorette?22 Answers
The Bachelorette
  • "It's totally my guilty pleasure, The Bachelor as well, even though the drama sometimes seems obviously fake, I'm hooked!" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to watch this show EVERY SEASON but then it just got more and more fake...which is sad, because I really did enjoy it, in a guilty pleasure kind of way lol" in 8 reviews
Gabby S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have watched this show ever since it started. Although it is getting more dramatic, and fake I still watch it. I loved kaitlyn before this season, but now I'm becoming not a fan of hers.
Sabrina S.
Gainesville, FL
This show is getting old. I use to like the first few seasons, it was addictive and fun to watch, but now it's like they find some ridiculous people to participate and no one ever lasts.
Bethanie H.
Show is over rated. To each is own on this show. I would come pare it to all the other finding love TV shows. They definitely know how to keep their viewers watching. Just not for me.
alisha g.
Augusta, KS
Great show for single women. It shows what kind of guys maybe out there in the world, as well as to not trust everyone for what they seem to be. Also this shows that true beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and that good looks can only get you so far.
Tiffany M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Every once in a while I'll get roped in due to the "soap opera" feel of these shows, but I can't watch it consistently. The fakeness, the drama, the un-reality of this "reality". Ugh.
McKinsey S.
Coeur D Alene , ID
I don't think you can find your soulmate within weeks on TV but that's just me.
They don't see the person all the time and they are falling for more than one person.
It's a little crazy.
Ashley K.
Oak Park, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I used to love this show when it first began airing.. but now it seems to be way too fabricated and extreme. Noone ever ends up together but it does make for some entertaining reality tv.
Danielle S.
Staten Island, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I usually did not watch this show but I watched the second-to-last episode and I am dying to know who is chosen! However, I am more curious how the couple will be after the cameras leave.
Jessica K.
Cleveland , tn
I have tried to watch this show and I just can't get into it. Maybe because when I find someone I like I have to stick with it not just skip around until finally there is only one left.
Audrey W.
Webb City, MO
This is my show. I actually don't watch any TV other than the Bachelor and Bachelorette! I hate how much I actually love watching each week- I always feel like I know the people on there!
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
Why is this show still on?? It's awful!
Connie L.
Amarillo, TX
Is the show wroth to watch ? just want to know if its a good show to watch?
Ariane s.
Tempe, AZ
Can I ask the people who watch this if they actually believe this is how love is?
Brenda O.