The Bachelorette uploaded by Mary F.

BY THE BACHELORETTE

• Am I the only one who has used Reality Steve to check spo...5 Answers
  • Does anyone actually like the show?24 Answers
  • Who was your favorite bachelorette?22 Answers
The Bachelorette
  • "It's totally my guilty pleasure, The Bachelor as well, even though the drama sometimes seems obviously fake, I'm hooked!" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to watch this show EVERY SEASON but then it just got more and more fake...which is sad, because I really did enjoy it, in a guilty pleasure kind of way lol" in 8 reviews
Taylor F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I just can't get behind shows like these. The premise of the show is ridiculous. Lining up men and women and letting someone else decide if they're worthy. I have more self respect than that.
Amanda Z.
Cranston, RI
This is definitely one of my guilty pleasure shows. Even though the majority of the relationships don't work out, it's still great to see the connection between the people on the show - both the ones that are dating, and the men that are all vying for her love.
Megan W.
Lambertville, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Words can't even describe my hate for this show. It's beyond fake and drama filled... fake drama. I don't know anyone who would be okay with sharing a man with a number of other women... crazy
Kailah T.
Novato, CA
I love this show, my stepmom actually is the one that got me hooked, I just wish they would have more ethnic women on here! The guys are always eye candy in my book so that's a definite PLUS!
Brooke L.
Guilty pleasure show for sure. The different personalities keep it interesting, and the extravagant dates keep viewers fantasizing. Gets very corny though. Hard to take much of it seriously sometimes
Brandie R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Show got boring after a few seasons. At first it was a great show to watch but now its more fake and dramatic than it used to be. If it were like before i would probably go back to watching .
Tiffany R.
Virginia Bch, VA
This season is the first one I have ever watched and I'm completely obsessed. Such a guilty pleasure. I love the spin the put on it for the bachelor's to pick their Bachelorette they wanted
C W.
I really can't believe this show is aired and people waste their valuable time watching this. It is not good entertainment and it really gives women a bad sense of self worth, Just awful!
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have given this show a chance nearly every season, I just don't get into it, it seems so fake and forced and uncomfortable. My mom is obsessed tho, so I guess it depends on what you like!
Autumn K.
Irwin, PA
I used to watch this show as well as The Bachelor, but it got to be so ridiculous that I stopped. The whole idea of the show is absolutely ridiculous. It is time that they stop making them.
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
Why is this show still on?? It's awful!
Connie L.
Amarillo, TX
Is the show wroth to watch ? just want to know if its a good show to watch?
Ariane s.
Tempe, AZ
Can I ask the people who watch this if they actually believe this is how love is?
Brenda O.