The Bachelorette uploaded by Mary F.

BY THE BACHELORETTE

• Am I the only one who has used Reality Steve to check spo...6 Answers
  • Does anyone actually like the show?24 Answers
  • Who was your favorite bachelorette?22 Answers
The Bachelorette
  • "It's totally my guilty pleasure, The Bachelor as well, even though the drama sometimes seems obviously fake, I'm hooked!" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to watch this show EVERY SEASON but then it just got more and more fake...which is sad, because I really did enjoy it, in a guilty pleasure kind of way lol" in 8 reviews
Julie T.
Fairbanks, AK
I used to love this show! But with Andi.. I just feel it is a very fake season. I would not recommend this season to anyone. This season actually prompted me to stop watching the show all together.
Laura L.
Ridgefield, CT
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Watched this for a few episodes the first year. Then ran. Drama and crazy fake. I'm not a fan at all and I don't know anyone that watches. This is a horrible show that down plays love and marriage.
Victoria F.
Logan Twp, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This show is a must watch for me every season. Who doesn't love all of that sappy, romance? I am a sucker for it and I always look forward to seeing the extravagant dates and proposal at the end.
Sarah P.
Indianapolis, IN
This show is ridiculous. If you are looking for an insipid program that will let you look at attractive people and have fun complaining about how stupid and fake they are, then this is for you.
Nikki B.
Arnold, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is so sad, that guys (and girls for the Bachelor) believe they can find love within a few weeks and on national TV against other guys (or girls) as a competition. This isn't true love
Tracy B.
I Always look forward to the new season. It's getting a little predictable though. Maybe mixing it up would be a little more unpredictable? Maybe a new venue for the beginning scenes. I still think it's a guilty pleasure!
Paige S.
Addictive, guilty pleasure show. Yeah, you can tell parts of it are so scripted but it's still fun to watch and see who will win. And the drama is always a good time. We'll see how things go with this next season. Not thrilled with the way they are going about things.
Halen G.
The bachelorette is a great show! I don't have any idea how the guys can put up with the girl making out with them all, so kudos to their patience. But I think that true love should just happen!
Morgan L.
Lexington, SC
The Bachelorette is a total guilty pleasure of mine. Sure, it's staged and sure, it's not all real, but are any shows? The entertainment factor is there, and it keeps me tuning in every season!
Renada Leigh L.
Corny, overrated, and annoying. The only reason why it's getting two stars and not one is because if you're having drinks with your girls (and/or guys!) you can have fun making fun of the show.
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
Why is this show still on?? It's awful!
Connie L.
Amarillo, TX
Is the show wroth to watch ? just want to know if its a good show to watch?
Ariane s.
Chandler, AZ
Can I ask the people who watch this if they actually believe this is how love is?
Brenda O.