The Bachelorette uploaded by Mary F.

BY THE BACHELORETTE

• Am I the only one who has used Reality Steve to check spo...5 Answers
  • Does anyone actually like the show?24 Answers
  • Who was your favorite bachelorette?22 Answers
The Bachelorette
  • "It's totally my guilty pleasure, The Bachelor as well, even though the drama sometimes seems obviously fake, I'm hooked!" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to watch this show EVERY SEASON but then it just got more and more fake...which is sad, because I really did enjoy it, in a guilty pleasure kind of way lol" in 8 reviews
Crystal H.
If you enjoy a good guilty pleasure, this is the show! It's the perfect excuse to sip some wine, invite the girls over and talk some sh*t. Certainly a nice way to spruce up a case of the Mondays. I invite all my girlfriends! You should too!!
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this show! I'm so glad that this year Bachelorette is Katelynn! It's going to be a great season. As far as relating to weddings, no it does not at all. It's a reality TV show with very far fetched expectations!
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I'll be honest, this show is a complete waste of time. I'm so surprised that television shows have resorted to this. I've watched it one time and only got through 10 minutes and had to turn it off. Big waste of time.
Victoria Q.
Somerville, MA
Scripted "reality," that like its sibling "The Bachelor" is just kind of depressing. If you want drama check out something like UnREAL, or a spoof check out Burning Love.
Kayla B.
Newport News, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I'm totally on and off with this show. Sometimes I would watch part of a season then back again to the finals. I definitely prefer The Bachelor more but it's funny how the different hosts and guys react in this one.
Chelsy B.
Love bachelor and bachelorette. I get so sad when it's no longer on the air. Caitlyn and Shawn B are my favorite! Love this show and now my husband does too! lol ūüėā‚̧ԳŹ
Madalyn D.
Leitchfield, KY
This show keeps me on my toes, but makes me so irritated at times ! I just cant believe what goes on half of the time . Some choices made in this show are complete screw ups, but some are worth waiting and watching
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love watching this show to see who they will end up with at the end but their times it does make me super mad when they don't even end with the right person at all so who know but their time the show is very good.
Loni F.
I really like the concept but over the years it has gone the wrong direction. I think they cast people for drama or entertainment instead of for finding the girl love. I stopped watching because it just seems fake now.
Lauren C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is becoming more and more difficult to watch. I used to love it and watched religiously, but the past few seasons have been... painful to say the least. Everyone seems so fake and a lot of stuff feels staged.
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
Why is this show still on?? It's awful!
Connie L.
Amarillo, TX
Is the show wroth to watch ? just want to know if its a good show to watch?
Ariane s.
Tempe, AZ
Can I ask the people who watch this if they actually believe this is how love is?
Brenda O.