The Bachelorette uploaded by Mary F.

BY THE BACHELORETTE

• Am I the only one who has used Reality Steve to check spo...5 Answers
  • Does anyone actually like the show?24 Answers
  • Who was your favorite bachelorette?22 Answers
The Bachelorette
  • "It's totally my guilty pleasure, The Bachelor as well, even though the drama sometimes seems obviously fake, I'm hooked!" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to watch this show EVERY SEASON but then it just got more and more fake...which is sad, because I really did enjoy it, in a guilty pleasure kind of way lol" in 8 reviews
Brooklyn G.
Ahhhh I love the bachelorette sooo much! It is my favorite show ever! It's so entertaining and funny! It never gets old to me! If you have never watched this series you literally have to start watching it!
Ashley S.
Literally my favorite reality show on TV! So dramatic! Every season is just one train wreck after another but I'm so guilty for loving it! It's so bad but you can't stop watching. I'm addicted to this show!
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
Vi sólo un par de episodios y no me pareció la gran cosa, nunca me gustó y no sé como hay personas que jamás se perdían una temporada, me parece insufrible todos los que estaban en el programa. Creo que si estuviese buscando al amor de mi vida no iría a algo tan falso...
Samantha C.
Smyrna, GA
Love this show! Recently got my fiancé hooked so I consider that a personal win. Haha love that the new bachelorette is not "the norm" for the Bachelor series. And I think that they are finally headed in the right direction bringing in more diversity, a true representation of America.
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
I think we all love watching this show a little more than we would like to admit. It's cute when they give out the roses and it's nice to know some of those people actually end up working out in the end.
Chelsea R.
The bachelorette and bachelor are one of my favorite shows to watch. I have always enjoyed seeing others find and fall in love on the show and followed all the way through to Bachelor's in Paradise. However, the downfall that i am seeing in the most recent seasons is that it is more played out. Things are seeming less real and more fake. Everything seems scripted. That is the only negative I would say
Anastasya P.
I've watched maybe a couple of episodes a while back and could not get over how mindless and unreal this show was. How do people get hooked on this? This is not reality and most of these couples do not work out in real life. Also, this objectifies both men and women. A waste of time.
ashtyn C.
This show is my guilty pleasure every week. It is definitely one of a kind, in a good way! I love the current season the most! The contestants are really entertaining and make the show a must watch!!!
Alex H.
West Jordan, UT
This show is definitely a guilty pleasure! My husband even watches it with me and thinks it's funny with all the drama that happens. Some seasons I really get into. But sometimes I can't get into the person who is the bachelor or bachelorette.
Kaylee T.
Not really a fan of this show because I guess I don't get the point of it but that is my personal opinion. I know many people who absolutely love this show I guess it is just not in my taste but many others
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
Why is this show still on?? It's awful!
Connie L.
Amarillo, TX
Is the show wroth to watch ? just want to know if its a good show to watch?
Ariane s.
Tempe, AZ
Can I ask the people who watch this if they actually believe this is how love is?
Brenda O.