The Bachelorette uploaded by Mary F.

BY THE BACHELORETTE

• Am I the only one who has used Reality Steve to check spo...5 Answers
  • Does anyone actually like the show?24 Answers
  • Who was your favorite bachelorette?22 Answers
The Bachelorette
  • "It's totally my guilty pleasure, The Bachelor as well, even though the drama sometimes seems obviously fake, I'm hooked!" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to watch this show EVERY SEASON but then it just got more and more fake...which is sad, because I really did enjoy it, in a guilty pleasure kind of way lol" in 8 reviews
Jean-Mari S.
Talmo, GA
I sometimes still watch the show but to be honest, there doesn't seem to be any actual affection. I'm surprised any of the marriages that come out of it even last. Everyone's motives and personal values are so questionable.
Christina Z.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I happen to come across this and I honestly tried to like it but it seemed to fake.
I wish it was more realistic and more exciting, it's just too predictable for me!
Rianna S.
albuquerque , NM
I'm not an avid watcher but the episodes I have watched really had me hooked. It's not A quality material just because it gets ridiculous and immature at some points but it's entertaining with drama and some "true" emotions.
Emily H.
1104 N 6th st Lafayette IN
For me, enjoying this show really depends on who the Bachelorette is, and how the guys are. The drama is totally hilarious, but sometimes they all seem way too fake.
Heather S.
Edina , MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I've been watching the Bachelorette (and the Bachelor) every season - it's a guilty pleasure. While it's not very realistic, but the drama draws me in and I can't help but watch. It's fun to see the places they travel, too.
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I've tried watching this show before and while I have made it through a couple seasons of the Bachelor, I struggle through this one. Seriously, this is a nightmare of a show. It's fake and it's horrible that they make fun of so many people. No wonder these relationships usually fail once they're off camera.
Beckerz T.
I really enjoy this show but there are times where I feel that it's a little cheesy and over-exaggerated but I guess that's the point of shows like The Bachelorette
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I don't understand the hype and such around this show, its just another one of those dating shows where they choose someone to date and eventually marry. But out of all the ones I seen the relationships don't seem to last.
Corinne w.
Martinsburg , WV
I can't help it. It's definitely my guilty pleasure show. However it is getting more and more drama and feeling more scripted than it used to. I still watch it cause well I guess I like the drama a little haha but take it with a grain of salt
Tara F.
Mesa, AZ
I liked this show the first couple of seasons. It got old fast for me. I don't watch it anymore and I'm not really interested in it. It's the same thing over and over and none of them end up together forever anyway.
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
Why is this show still on?? It's awful!
Connie L.
Amarillo, TX
Is the show wroth to watch ? just want to know if its a good show to watch?
Ariane s.
Tempe, AZ
Can I ask the people who watch this if they actually believe this is how love is?
Brenda O.