The Bachelorette uploaded by Mary F.

BY THE BACHELORETTE

• Am I the only one who has used Reality Steve to check spo...5 Answers
  • Does anyone actually like the show?24 Answers
  • Who was your favorite bachelorette?22 Answers
The Bachelorette
  • "It's totally my guilty pleasure, The Bachelor as well, even though the drama sometimes seems obviously fake, I'm hooked!" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to watch this show EVERY SEASON but then it just got more and more fake...which is sad, because I really did enjoy it, in a guilty pleasure kind of way lol" in 8 reviews
Sam D.
Natick, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show used to be really great. Unfortunately, it's gone downhill in later seasons. It's very predictable and contains very little actual content. It's mostly filler.
Andrea D.
San Diego , CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My friends love this show I just started watching re-runs this year. If you want to see why people date who they date and how people act behind closed doors when dating this show is for you. It has everything to keep you entertain.
Lauren K.
The Dalles, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Shows like this really aren't my cup of tea. I've watched an episode here and there over the years and this show is just so scripted and fake. It's hard to enjoy when you know most of these people are just being set up for failure.
Shannon J.
Orlando, FL
I am shocked this show is still up and running. It's like a frat house with the college slut. Everything looks so fake and staged. I would not waste my time on this show.
Christine K.
I have a few friends that love this show but I just don't get it. I try to watch it but it just doesn't feel genuine. Don't get me wrong, I love a good reality show even if it is scripted but this show is sometimes cringeworthy.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
1,704 reviews
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
This show is so much drama but that's why its on TV still I guess but I do love this show sometimes wonder if it is all set up I heard abc sets up certainty things on the show like the people who come on and stuff I'm not sure
Sandra F.
Bronx, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Jennifer W.
Windsor, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This show has became a addiction to me. The only thing is its very rare to find someone you love in 2 months as they are with many other people too. I wonder what the ratio is on how many couples have lasted together or not
Rianna S.
albuquerque , NM
I'm not an avid watcher but the episodes I have watched really had me hooked. It's not A quality material just because it gets ridiculous and immature at some points but it's entertaining with drama and some "true" emotions.
Lacey L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
NO just no, all of my friends talk about the bachelorette as if it is the best thing in the world they plan their lives around when it airs but I can not get in to it. To find true love you don't go on TV its just so fake.
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
Why is this show still on?? It's awful!
Connie L.
Amarillo, TX
Is the show wroth to watch ? just want to know if its a good show to watch?
Ariane s.
Tempe, AZ
Can I ask the people who watch this if they actually believe this is how love is?
Brenda O.