The Bachelorette uploaded by Mary F.

BY THE BACHELORETTE

• Am I the only one who has used Reality Steve to check spo...5 Answers
  • Does anyone actually like the show?24 Answers
  • Who was your favorite bachelorette?22 Answers
The Bachelorette
  • "It's totally my guilty pleasure, The Bachelor as well, even though the drama sometimes seems obviously fake, I'm hooked!" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to watch this show EVERY SEASON but then it just got more and more fake...which is sad, because I really did enjoy it, in a guilty pleasure kind of way lol" in 8 reviews
Marine P.
Hahah watching this as I write the review... I have not yet seen the ending, so I refuse to read the comments and reviews... All I'm sayin is ALEX NEEDS TO GO. Hate him

Team: CHASE!
Hilary A.
Hellam,Pa
I use to always watch this show with my mom before of course I fell in love with my soon to be husband! The show is great and all the cute dates gave us some ideas too! It's a must watch! Love it!
Gretchen S.
Savannah, GA
Honestly, I think this show is really stupid and contributes to sexism and the really high divorce rate in the United States. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, and some of my friends like this show and think it's great, but it's just not for me.
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
It's definitely a guilty pleasure show. As much as it's touted for being reality, it's clearly scripted or manipulated in many many ways. If you can lose yourself to the fantasy, it's a fun watch.
Paige W.
San Francisco, CA
Why is this still on air? I totally want to see woman fight with each other on reality tv for attention and a man that is cheating. Not my cup of tea. If I wanted to watch what is wrong with America, I'd follow Donald Trump on Twitter but I don't . .
Sadia S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I don't know how I got sucked into this show but it's such a guilty pleasure. I definitely prefer this one over The Bachelor. Sometimes you just want to watch ridiculous reality tv.
Kayla M.
I am such a die-hard Bachelorette fan! I started getting into it with Kaitlyn's season and now I am entirely hooked! I watch all of the spin-offs now too, because I like it so much!
Lillie B.
Northport, AL
Some seasons are better than others but I've really enjoyed the last several! Absolutely can't wait for Nick Viall to be the new Bachelor! Highly recommend..it's my guilty pleasure ūüĆĻ
Kiera W.
Austin, TX
The Bachelorette is my guilty pleasure! While I know everything on it isn't completely true (I know someone who is friends with a contestant) I still love it. I love watching all of the amazing dates! And I root for the couple's free the show! It's cool to see their relationship from the beginning and to continue to see it grow after the show.
Christina L.
This show has lots of drama and love although I don't like the contestant jojo I think it should've been Caila from bens season who should become the bachelorette!!! She's so nice
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
Why is this show still on?? It's awful!
Connie L.
Amarillo, TX
Is the show wroth to watch ? just want to know if its a good show to watch?
Ariane s.
Tempe, AZ
Can I ask the people who watch this if they actually believe this is how love is?
Brenda O.