The Bachelorette uploaded by Mary F.

BY THE BACHELORETTE

• Am I the only one who has used Reality Steve to check spo...5 Answers
  • Does anyone actually like the show?24 Answers
  • Who was your favorite bachelorette?22 Answers
The Bachelorette
  • "It's totally my guilty pleasure, The Bachelor as well, even though the drama sometimes seems obviously fake, I'm hooked!" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to watch this show EVERY SEASON but then it just got more and more fake...which is sad, because I really did enjoy it, in a guilty pleasure kind of way lol" in 8 reviews
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is such a guilty pleasure. It doesn't need to be 2 hour episodes since they tend to show extended 'coming up' segments before and after commercial breaks, but it's very entertaining.
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I watch this show, but it's sort of like watching a train wreck - you just can't look away! It's cheesy, fake, and really trivial. I don't like the show, but it's nice to keep on the DVR when there's absolutely nothing else to watch. My boyfriend hates it!
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
So many of my friends enjoy this show. I love some reality TV shows, but I just can't seem to get into this show. It really annoys me. I don't think that love should just be a game to win on TV. I feel like it just promotes a horrible image to society.
Alisha R.
The show has become so staged-feeling and it is actually annoying to me. I think the whole thing has become staged to a point that no-one would really be able to find love.
Dara P.
Katy, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Great TV show! Love the drama!! Leaves you in your seat waiting for who she will end up. Every girly show!! My husband can't stand to watch it with me. But a great ladies night in show!
Erica M.
Murfreesboro, TN
This show is definitely my guilty pleasure. I really don't like how it pretty much says its okay to be whore and date 20 guys and make out with all of them and fall in love with numerous men. However, I love seeing the places they travel and the dates.
Dana S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
This is my first time watching this show since I have just gotten into the Bachelor as well. I think these shows have a good enough of drama and are quite entertaining. I did not think I would enjoy it as much as I did but I am glad I decided to watch it!
Marine P.
Hahah watching this as I write the review... I have not yet seen the ending, so I refuse to read the comments and reviews... All I'm sayin is ALEX NEEDS TO GO. Hate him

Team: CHASE!
Brittany C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My mom loves this show and somehow I always get stuck watching it with her. I hate reality TV and despise shows like this, but it has become a "thing" for us to watch it together. I always predict situations and try to "call it" in the first episode.
Hilary A.
Hellam,Pa
I use to always watch this show with my mom before of course I fell in love with my soon to be husband! The show is great and all the cute dates gave us some ideas too! It's a must watch! Love it!
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
Why is this show still on?? It's awful!
Connie L.
Amarillo, TX
Is the show wroth to watch ? just want to know if its a good show to watch?
Ariane s.
Tempe, AZ
Can I ask the people who watch this if they actually believe this is how love is?
Brenda O.