The Bachelorette uploaded by Mary F.

BY THE BACHELORETTE

• Am I the only one who has used Reality Steve to check spo...5 Answers
  • Does anyone actually like the show?24 Answers
  • Who was your favorite bachelorette?22 Answers
The Bachelorette
  • "It's totally my guilty pleasure, The Bachelor as well, even though the drama sometimes seems obviously fake, I'm hooked!" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to watch this show EVERY SEASON but then it just got more and more fake...which is sad, because I really did enjoy it, in a guilty pleasure kind of way lol" in 8 reviews
Paige K.
Rochester, MI
This show is one of my guilty pleasures. It is a great show if you are into drama shows and enjoy love stories. Each season has people everyone can relate to with the annoying girl/guy, to the rumor starting person and perfect person everyone wants to be.
Michele P.
San Jose, CA
Seriously? The show is pretty bad right now. The guys that are left are all so disappointing and untrustworthy. I feel like the show has just become a cheap moneymaker for the network and they aren't focused on quality. I would not recommend watching this show any more.
kasie t.
Ukiah, CA
I love this show! I'm sure it is as real as McDonald's chicken nuggets #notreal But there is always so much drama and crazy things happening. it is also gun to watch people fall in love!
Anne M. T.
Irmo, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I've tried watching this so many times, but I can't stand it. It's so unbelievably fake, and it sucks that some people get really hurt for the purpose of people's entertainment. I also hate the cliche date ideas; you don't see any of them doing anything realistic. Where's the date where they sit in bed and watch Netflix? I
Danielle Z.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Everyone seems to be obsessed with this show, so I decided to watch it to understand the hype. Typically, this is not the type of show that I go for, and for good reason. It seems fake and scripted. I just don't understand the fixation people hold with this show.
Bobbi P.
Yuba City , CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Not a fan of this tv show it's to fake I have watched the first seasons episode and that was ok until it got to where it is now and it's super fake it's all staged and not something interesting to watch.
Allysia b.
Bedford , VA
This is one of my favorite reality TV shows! Though sometimes I feel like the women think too much about what the date was instead of how it felt to experience with the person. Tends to leave you feeling like that kind of love only exists on tv. which it does!
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is such a guilty pleasure. It doesn't need to be 2 hour episodes since they tend to show extended 'coming up' segments before and after commercial breaks, but it's very entertaining.
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I watch this show, but it's sort of like watching a train wreck - you just can't look away! It's cheesy, fake, and really trivial. I don't like the show, but it's nice to keep on the DVR when there's absolutely nothing else to watch. My boyfriend hates it!
Kari L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I definitely agree with Marie! Relationships shouldn't form or be on camera. How many of these women have divorced their so called "love". Stupid show in my honest opinion! Love isn't at all what The Bachelorette and or media portray it to be! Get real!
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
Why is this show still on?? It's awful!
Connie L.
Amarillo, TX
Is the show wroth to watch ? just want to know if its a good show to watch?
Ariane s.
Tempe, AZ
Can I ask the people who watch this if they actually believe this is how love is?
Brenda O.