The Bachelorette uploaded by Mary F.

BY THE BACHELORETTE

• Am I the only one who has used Reality Steve to check spo...5 Answers
  • Does anyone actually like the show?24 Answers
  • Who was your favorite bachelorette?22 Answers
The Bachelorette
  • "It's totally my guilty pleasure, The Bachelor as well, even though the drama sometimes seems obviously fake, I'm hooked!" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to watch this show EVERY SEASON but then it just got more and more fake...which is sad, because I really did enjoy it, in a guilty pleasure kind of way lol" in 8 reviews
Tori R.
Rolla, MO
I find this show to be stupid, way too drama filled and unidealistic on how you would want to find someone who you wanna spend the rest of your life with. You really want to be engaged to a man who just had to pick between numerous girls? It's kind be disgusting.
Regina F.
Norwich, CT
I don't know how anyone thinks you can find love with all of these guys fighting over you. I don't believe you get to know the real person because they will act as they have to in order to win. For that reason I give this show 1 star. But I guess it makes good tv.
Erin D.
Bonney Lake, WA
I love the Bachelorette! It is way better than the Bachelor! I love that as a viewer you get to see how the guys really are and not just how they portray themselves to the Bachelorette! I love all the drama and the super out of this world dates they get to take!
Samantha C.
Anaheim, CA
I have a love hate relationship with this show I will watch it all the time if I could but theses somethings that throw me off about it like dating multiple people idk but I still love it ūüė≠
Justina O.
My friends make me watch the show I find it horrendous people are falling in love with one person and they're like making out who knows what else with how many other people? it's sickening
Amy L.
Apple River, IL
This is hysterical. I love watching the drama, and of course Reality Steve makes it even better! JoJo's season was ridiculous between Chad's aggression, and the 3! cheaters: Jordan, Robby, and Grant, but the drama was real. Can't wait to see the next season.
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show i cant get into or take serious i guess most of america loves the train wreck though. But i couldn't imagine doing it but i love unREAL based off this show but behind the scenes n scrioted
Allysia b.
Bedford , VA
This is one of my favorite reality TV shows! Though sometimes I feel like the women think too much about what the date was instead of how it felt to experience with the person. Tends to leave you feeling like that kind of love only exists on tv. which it does!
Anne M. T.
Irmo, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I've tried watching this so many times, but I can't stand it. It's so unbelievably fake, and it sucks that some people get really hurt for the purpose of people's entertainment. I also hate the cliche date ideas; you don't see any of them doing anything realistic. Where's the date where they sit in bed and watch Netflix? I
Danielle Z.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Everyone seems to be obsessed with this show, so I decided to watch it to understand the hype. Typically, this is not the type of show that I go for, and for good reason. It seems fake and scripted. I just don't understand the fixation people hold with this show.
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
Why is this show still on?? It's awful!
Connie L.
Amarillo, TX
Is the show wroth to watch ? just want to know if its a good show to watch?
Ariane s.
Tempe, AZ
Can I ask the people who watch this if they actually believe this is how love is?
Brenda O.