The Bachelorette uploaded by Mary F.

BY THE BACHELORETTE

• Am I the only one who has used Reality Steve to check spo...6 Answers
  • Does anyone actually like the show?24 Answers
  • Who was your favorite bachelorette?22 Answers
The Bachelorette
  • "It's totally my guilty pleasure, The Bachelor as well, even though the drama sometimes seems obviously fake, I'm hooked!" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to watch this show EVERY SEASON but then it just got more and more fake...which is sad, because I really did enjoy it, in a guilty pleasure kind of way lol" in 8 reviews
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
The first couple of seasons the show was good, but it has gone downhill from there. watching a girl bawl her eyes out over a guy she has know for a couple of weeks, and more than likely hasn't been on more than one date is just so ridiculous it is painful to watch.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I think I might watch The Bachelorette the first season it came out and down it drives me crazy to even watch commercials or a news we'll talk a lot about the Bachelorette so I guess it still is very popular show but its not for me anymore ladies and gentlemen I'm sorry
Kelsey N.
Fredericktown , Oh
The Bachelorette as well as the Bachelor are definitely my guilty pleasures. I get hooked on the drama and the "relationships" and just have to keep watching. Totally not something that I broadcast to the world, but I have watch nearly every episode of every season....
Rachel M.
Longview, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I watched the first 2 seasons of Bach/Bachelorette and then quit until Juan Pablo's season and I must say, I'm hooked! Andi's season was so dramatic and awesome! Not sure how the next season will be if it ends up being about Britt (I just can't trust a girl that sleeps in makeup)
Patricia S.
Manchester, NH
Guilty pleasure TV show. It's not quite as entertaining as its counterpart, The Bachelor because the men are much more mellow. Regardless, it's a regular on my DVR much to my husbands chagrin!
Ashley M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
If I could have given zero stars I would have. I don't care for any of these shows. Who really wants to watch a show about one person hoeing around with dozens of other people?
Lauren H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is addicting but so stupid. it's not real thinking you can spend 4 dates with someone in exotic places where you don't have to spend any money, and then go back to the real life where you see them in their real element. anyone can put on a good face for a few months
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
Lol I love this show! This is my mom and I show that we watch every Monday's where it shows. It's stupid but it's funny and only season I like was Ben higgens season. I thought that was best season ever!
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Still a fun show to watch suspenseful funny will get you addicted when I do watch reality shows this is one of them I missed a few seasons but this last season was very good feels very authentic highly recommend this to anyone who wants some fun in your TV routine
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Never really understood this show. It doesn't interest me because I feel like it's all staged. Looks fake just like other reality tv shows. I would not recommend this show to anyone really. Sorry not sorry.
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
Why is this show still on?? It's awful!
Connie L.
Amarillo, TX
Is the show wroth to watch ? just want to know if its a good show to watch?
Ariane s.
Chandler, AZ
Can I ask the people who watch this if they actually believe this is how love is?
Brenda O.