The Bachelorette uploaded by Mary F.

BY THE BACHELORETTE

• Am I the only one who has used Reality Steve to check spo...5 Answers
  • Does anyone actually like the show?24 Answers
  • Who was your favorite bachelorette?22 Answers
The Bachelorette
  • "It's totally my guilty pleasure, The Bachelor as well, even though the drama sometimes seems obviously fake, I'm hooked!" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to watch this show EVERY SEASON but then it just got more and more fake...which is sad, because I really did enjoy it, in a guilty pleasure kind of way lol" in 8 reviews
Meg B.
Norton Shores, MI
This show has been on way too long and is just a bunch of drama. Do people honestly think they can find true love on a reality tv show?!? All these years and like one marriage has been a success.
Danielle L.
I am so obsessed with the Bachelor and Bachelorette it's ridiculous. I know it's not real. It's pure entertainment and that's why I like it. Mindless television is what I need after a long day of work. That, and to see men and women think this stuff is actually real.
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This show needs to end...I used to watch in the earlier seasons before the drama got to be so bad, I couldn't even take it. It should have ended 10 seasons ago, but it continues to go on. I don't care how bad I am looking for a man, I would never subject myself to this.
Gabby Y.
Fort Benning, GA
This show and it's male counterpart are good for someone's guilty pleasure indulging but are honestly two of the worst shows out there. Objectification of both men and women, a short-spurt of non-monogamy under the guise of dating, it's just a big pimp show to be honest.
Kaitlin S.
Lakewood, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love reality shows but this one never captured my interest. Probably because there is nothing real about this show. Casting is terrible and they only cast people who want to be famous and instead of actually looking for love. Check out the Lifetime show UnREAL instead!
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Someone people take this show so seriously and get offended. It's a show! It's for TV! They do it for the ratings! It's so entertaining and fun to see how people get manipulated on the show (kinda dark sorry). If you don't like the show, why do you keep watching and complaining?
Lauren H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is addicting but so stupid. it's not real thinking you can spend 4 dates with someone in exotic places where you don't have to spend any money, and then go back to the real life where you see them in their real element. anyone can put on a good face for a few months
Dakota W.
Its not a great show, but it sure is fun to get into it. The episodes are full of set ups and weird moments but its fun to gather round with friends and watch it. It's mainly bonding time for friends every week and everyone brings food and gossips about every detail.
Ally S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
A sad concept for a show. I watched a few episodes to see what the fuss was about but it just made me think of polygamy & i I soon felt uncomfortable. Just date online if you're really that bad at finding someone in person. Then again I'm pretty sure it was just fake.
Melissa P.
Santa ana, ca
I'm not a fan of this show . I like reality tv shows but this is just obviously fake and to look dramatic I watched it twice but it was because there wasn't anything interesting on at the time lol
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
Why is this show still on?? It's awful!
Connie L.
Amarillo, TX
Is the show wroth to watch ? just want to know if its a good show to watch?
Ariane s.
Tempe, AZ
Can I ask the people who watch this if they actually believe this is how love is?
Brenda O.