The Bachelorette uploaded by Mary F.

BY THE BACHELORETTE

• Am I the only one who has used Reality Steve to check spo...5 Answers
  • Does anyone actually like the show?24 Answers
  • Who was your favorite bachelorette?22 Answers
The Bachelorette
  • "It's totally my guilty pleasure, The Bachelor as well, even though the drama sometimes seems obviously fake, I'm hooked!" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to watch this show EVERY SEASON but then it just got more and more fake...which is sad, because I really did enjoy it, in a guilty pleasure kind of way lol" in 8 reviews
Hira K.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I use to like the indian version of this program. I was very excited for this show but as i staryed watching everything looks so fake n scripted . Too much vulgarity going on . It is too much for me
Caitlain W.
Sheboygan, WI
This is definitely my guilty pleasure. I look forward for the season to start and feel super depressed when it's over. But thankfully we have bachelor in paradise following the bachelor. It's just nice to sit back and watch other people's problems play out, and not yours.
Becca C.
Wheaton, IL
It's been a long time since this show has been good, to be honest. It's been airing for what seems like forever, and quite frankly it's pretty overplayed. Sure, reality TV shows are supposed to be scripted, but at least make the viewers feel like it's not totally scripted!
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I watched a few seasons but kinda fell off this bandwagon. I think dating that many people at once and doing it on TV would be really awkward and hard so I give all the contestants credit for that.
Jarrica J.
Midlothian, TX
This is a great show! I love getting the girls together for food and drink and watching this every Monday night! The drama is perfect! I'm HOOKED! I also love watching the BACHOLR and BACHOLAR IN PARADISE! I recommend watching this show I promise you will get HOOKED TOO!
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This show needs to end...I used to watch in the earlier seasons before the drama got to be so bad, I couldn't even take it. It should have ended 10 seasons ago, but it continues to go on. I don't care how bad I am looking for a man, I would never subject myself to this.
Britney M.
Glastonbury, CT
This show NEEVERR gets old!! It's definitely trashy reality tv with terrible acting but the date scenes and the rose ceremonies are too good to turn away from! It's unlike any other program on tv.
Vera  M.
I am watching the bachelorette for the first time. So far I do like it, however with this season, having two at first was something different. It does seem like the producers do most of the stuff like this just for ratings. I started watching the bachelorette this season after watching this past season's Bachelor. I hope they do truly find love, and not something temporary.
Marinelly D.
This show is a shame to our generation. The objectification of women, the focus on looks and attraction and lack of brains is ridiculous. I've watched 3 episodes in my life and have felt dumber right after.
Jamie H.
Youngsville, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I never got into this show.. I know a lot of people are into it but to me it just seems really fake lol. I know they have to add drama and what not for viewers but I just could never get into it.
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
Why is this show still on?? It's awful!
Connie L.
Amarillo, TX
Is the show wroth to watch ? just want to know if its a good show to watch?
Ariane s.
Tempe, AZ
Can I ask the people who watch this if they actually believe this is how love is?
Brenda O.