The Bachelorette uploaded by Mary F.

BY THE BACHELORETTE

• Am I the only one who has used Reality Steve to check spo...5 Answers
  • Does anyone actually like the show?24 Answers
  • Who was your favorite bachelorette?22 Answers
The Bachelorette
  • "It's totally my guilty pleasure, The Bachelor as well, even though the drama sometimes seems obviously fake, I'm hooked!" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to watch this show EVERY SEASON but then it just got more and more fake...which is sad, because I really did enjoy it, in a guilty pleasure kind of way lol" in 8 reviews
Kendra H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I personally think this is so annoying and overrated. I'm so sick of hear about this. I personally feel like this is all fake and just makes people look bad. I don't understand this or why people watch it.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The Bachelorette is the show for those who enjoy reality television. It's cheesy and dramatic and if you're looking for a purely entertaining show then this is for you. I really enjoy watching the seasons.
Nina C.
Madison, AL
Total guilty pleasure! My husband will even watch it with me! I guess it does help that I personally knew one of the contestants, but I love to see people fall in love and I love when it does work out!
phoebe T.
Peoria, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
So dramatic, so staged and scripted, and sooooo annoying! I don't understand why people like this show!! Like why do we care who this girl picks!? And why is she picking from like 12 dudes anyway? It's crazy!
Shelbi W.
Zebulon, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I use to watch this show and then started randomly catching episodes here and there because it just became the same boring personalities on tv each season. Hardly ever even think about watching lately.
Amy V.
Stockton, CA
I used to be such a HUGE fan of the show!!! Unfortunately, because of continuous seasons, and the same old drama, I've rarely watched an episode these last couple of rounds :( Maybe if they can incorporate a different idea, they might get many of their past viewers to come back!
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I can't enjoy this. It literally irritates me so badly every time I watch this.. It is full of men desperate to date a girl, then getting angry when she goes on a date with someone else, when they chose to come on a dating show with multiple other men. Really shallow and annoying to me.
Stacey A.
Williamstown, NJ
I'm not happy with the direction they have taken since the beginning. It's all about drama and not finding true love anymore. If the producers were more concerned with finding a true match and less about ratings this show would become number one again with a whole lot of marriages.
Elizabeth C.
South Bend, IN
I just started getting into watching this show with the last season and it is so addicting! If you're looking for a fun, drama filled adventure show with a fairy tale ending, this is the show for you!
Jarrica J.
Midlothian, TX
This is a great show! I love getting the girls together for food and drink and watching this every Monday night! The drama is perfect! I'm HOOKED! I also love watching the BACHOLR and BACHOLAR IN PARADISE! I recommend watching this show I promise you will get HOOKED TOO!
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
Why is this show still on?? It's awful!
Connie L.
Amarillo, TX
Is the show wroth to watch ? just want to know if its a good show to watch?
Ariane s.
Tempe, AZ
Can I ask the people who watch this if they actually believe this is how love is?
Brenda O.