The Bachelorette uploaded by Mary F.

BY THE BACHELORETTE

• Am I the only one who has used Reality Steve to check spo...5 Answers
  • Does anyone actually like the show?24 Answers
  • Who was your favorite bachelorette?22 Answers
The Bachelorette
  • "It's totally my guilty pleasure, The Bachelor as well, even though the drama sometimes seems obviously fake, I'm hooked!" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to watch this show EVERY SEASON but then it just got more and more fake...which is sad, because I really did enjoy it, in a guilty pleasure kind of way lol" in 8 reviews
Lauren S.
Farmington, MN
Yes! I love this show. It is seriously my guilty pleasure. I love everything bachelor. I love bachelor, bachelorette and bachelor in paradise and now I'm hooked on the Ben and Lauren show. I recommend watching.
Katherine A.
Spartanburg, SC
This show is enjoyable if you're looking for "trash" tv. Those junky reality shows you feel guilty watching but yet can't stop? This is one of them. It seems so unrealistic to me - but enjoyable at the same time!
Merima B.
I have never missed the Bachelorette show. it's very entertaining and that drama is really amazing. I have fun watching it that I actually record every single episode just in case I happen to be out and about and missing it I can watch it at a later time. Finding love in all the crazy places.
Jennifer C.
While I prefer to watch the Bachelor over this, this show isn't that bad. It seems to have become a little fake as far as the over the top drama at times, but in the end it is nice to see people fall in love, and even better when they actually end up staying together and getting married.
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I watched this show when it first came out and enjoyed it. Now that I have seen the other episodes, I get annoyed because all of the shows are the same. Plus most of the relationships do not work out anyway. It's absurd for people to think it would anyway, but the show is just a waste of time.
Shannon L.
Costa Mesa, CA
We love watching the show. Always so entertaining. We like the bachelor better but it's always very fun to watch with friends. I didn't watch the last season. But I will be watching the next bachelor season.
Shannon R.
Daphne, AL
Love this show! Sometimes it seems very staged and there is a lot of drama it gets the viewers and it can be hilarious as well. It is the spinoff of The Bachelor. Watch it for humor and drama in the house.
Paige A.
Dayton, OH
This show is hilarious! I would definitely recommend watching it if you've never seen it! So funny and full of drama! Definitely check it out! Just be prepared to get sucked in and never want to turn it off
Meg H.
Gainesville, FL
Isnt this every girls (and some guys!) guilty pleasure? You cant help but watching and becoming super invested in the guy of your dreams. Can they air this like daily? Yes please! ūüôĆūüŹĽ You know you want to....
Joanna G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Meh. really not a show you need to watch or should watch to get wedding ideas. its really dumb and like most reality TV it isn't even real. you can tell where they cut so much out and where the parts were scripted. and even worse very few people get a real relationship out of this darn show.
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
Why is this show still on?? It's awful!
Connie L.
Amarillo, TX
Is the show wroth to watch ? just want to know if its a good show to watch?
Ariane s.
Tempe, AZ
Can I ask the people who watch this if they actually believe this is how love is?
Brenda O.