The Bachelorette uploaded by Mary F.

BY THE BACHELORETTE

• Am I the only one who has used Reality Steve to check spo...5 Answers
  • Does anyone actually like the show?24 Answers
  • Who was your favorite bachelorette?22 Answers
The Bachelorette
  • "It's totally my guilty pleasure, The Bachelor as well, even though the drama sometimes seems obviously fake, I'm hooked!" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to watch this show EVERY SEASON but then it just got more and more fake...which is sad, because I really did enjoy it, in a guilty pleasure kind of way lol" in 8 reviews
Oksana D.
I'm sorry to all the fans but I just can't stand this show. Actually when the very first bachelor came out, I was hooked. But I got sick of it really quickly because each season is the exact same! Same issues, same whiny women. So annoying.
Jennifer T.
Northport, Al
I watch it when I'm extremely bored or someone says that something interesting happened. It's usually boring to me and I get sick of watching people kiss numerous different people lol. The beginning is usually the best bc you see the crazies ha
Sarah C.
I can not stand shows like this. It is so fake, to the point that it becomes unwatchable. It is so incredibly pointless! One woman, and a team of hired men. The men fight for the attention of the one woman ( who is pretty loose of all morals) to earn a rose and be employed one week and a few more terrible episodes longer.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My husband and I watch this and the Bachelor (when it's his time) faithfully every Monday night. We love it! It's great watching people find love. Not to mention, they've given us some awesome date ideas ;)
Jenny V.
Portland, OR
My all time favorite shows growing up I would watch this with my mom and absolutely love it. I think it's different from other shows. I don't have a favorite scene at all I would recommend you to watch it if you love drama
Kanoe K.
santa rosa, CA
Garbage television at its finest. Definitely watch if you want to feel better and more normal about your everyday life. Makes your own slight flaws suddenly not seem so crazy. Looking for Love in all the wrong places, haha.
Melissa S.
Calexico, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
During the first and second seasons when I was a teen I absolutely loved this show. As I got older it just seemed like more and more drama and filler and less like the couple liked each other . It just seems like an act now.
Kristin C.
Utica, MI
I always start off every season loving the bachelor/ bachelorette but end up usually not finishing it. The people tend to get very annoying after a while and it always seems to be the same- one person's full of drama, one is here for the wrong reason, everyone hates one...etc. I'm usually bored after 2-3 episodes.
Sarah S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I agree with the review below me. If I could give this show (and others like it) zero stars, I would have. The thought of playing the field with a bunch of different guys is nauseating, especially on television for the whole world to see. The thought of being one of the guys on the show is pretty gross too....
Kimberly G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show especially now with Chad he makes the show hilarious with his dumbness..lol I feel like this show is somewhat fake like they tell the guys what to say and do..but it's entertaining to watch so recommend it lol
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
Why is this show still on?? It's awful!
Connie L.
Amarillo, TX
Is the show wroth to watch ? just want to know if its a good show to watch?
Ariane s.
Tempe, AZ
Can I ask the people who watch this if they actually believe this is how love is?
Brenda O.