The Bachelorette uploaded by Mary F.

BY THE BACHELORETTE

• Am I the only one who has used Reality Steve to check spo...5 Answers
  • Does anyone actually like the show?24 Answers
  • Who was your favorite bachelorette?22 Answers
The Bachelorette
  • "It's totally my guilty pleasure, The Bachelor as well, even though the drama sometimes seems obviously fake, I'm hooked!" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to watch this show EVERY SEASON but then it just got more and more fake...which is sad, because I really did enjoy it, in a guilty pleasure kind of way lol" in 8 reviews
Bri H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have never been able to get into this show, but I understand its appeal to other women. The over-the-top dates and the super hot guys are great to fantasize over. However, there is absolutely no authenticity whatsoever, and it makes it difficult to watch because normal people would not say the things in the script to each other.
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
There wasn't a "zero stars" option, so I gave it one. There are lots of problems with positioning people on TV and expecting them to fall in love. Even if you suspend reality for a second, the sexist problems with this show are so huge it shouldn't even be allowed to air.
Annabel E.
Guilty pleasure for sure! The girls never go for their "best match". Instead, they pick some loser! I like to see if the relationships will actually lash past the reunion show. Love discussing with my girls and having watch parties.
Rebekah H.
Hiram, GA
This is an on-again-off-again relationship for me. Sometimes I get completely sucked into the Bachelorette, but most of the time it's take it or leave it for me. Good for when I just want something on to sort of pay attention to, it is fun to see all the places they travel. They get to have some pretty amazing experiences!
Ashley W.
New Carlisle, OH
I'm not a fan of this show. I think it's almost to the point where it's so bad that it's actually good. I'm really enjoying watching UnREAL on Lifetime, which pokes fun at shows like these, though. It gives you a little insight into what it probably really going on behind the scenes, which is strangely much more entertaining.
Megan N.
Cincinnati, OH
It took me awhile to get into this show but I finally did! I started watching during Juan Pablo's season & fell in love! The show is great and entertaining, I still think it's a strange idea, but other than that, it's a great watch!
stephanie d.
Covington, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love watching reality shows even though I know that most of them are scripted. The Bachelorette was my guilty pleasure and it was something I had to watch every week. I did notice that some of the episodes were hard to believe. It's impossible for someone to *fall in love* just in one night. But like I said, it's just a show.
Heather D.
I've been a fan since day one but i feel like each season they get more fake. I understand most of these couples wont go on and marry that person but i wish they would try and find genuinely good people...not attention seekers!
Krys R.
Athens, AL
I LOVE the bachelorette! I've seen almost every season and follow the contestants on social media. I love every aspect of the show and how it has grown over the years. Definitely a must watch! Me and my girlfriends are obsessed!
Sarah R.
Hamilton, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This show is horrible and so fake. I literally cannot make it through one episode. The Bachelor isn't any better. You don't find love on a TV show and these couples are completely acting for the cameras to hopefully get famous in reality TV. I find it annoying that its even in the Wedding Planner section of Influenster.
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
Why is this show still on?? It's awful!
Connie L.
Amarillo, TX
Is the show wroth to watch ? just want to know if its a good show to watch?
Ariane s.
Tempe, AZ
Can I ask the people who watch this if they actually believe this is how love is?
Brenda O.