The Bachelorette uploaded by Mary F.

BY THE BACHELORETTE

• Am I the only one who has used Reality Steve to check spo...5 Answers
  • Does anyone actually like the show?24 Answers
  • Who was your favorite bachelorette?22 Answers
The Bachelorette
  • "It's totally my guilty pleasure, The Bachelor as well, even though the drama sometimes seems obviously fake, I'm hooked!" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to watch this show EVERY SEASON but then it just got more and more fake...which is sad, because I really did enjoy it, in a guilty pleasure kind of way lol" in 8 reviews
Holly B.
Longview , TX
I remember watching this show with my mom when I was younger, but I was never really into it as an adult until recently. It actually cracks me up! I think a lot of it is planned, and made to be dramatic (of course) but I can't stop watching it! The latest season is fantastic!
Uuganzaya M.
Walnut Creek , CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
It is ok show. It has everything you can see from reality tv show. I think it is just weird to see people who go on the show start to kiss everyone. It is kind of weird and I kind a don't like it even though it is the show. I feel like it is bit fake in that way.
Lauren D.
Batavia, IL
I have watched the bachelor and the bachelorette a few season now and I can't help but think a lot of it is bogus. It's entertaining, but some of the stuff has to be super staged. And I'm sure they pick some of these crazies on purpose for keep it interesting
Kendall K.
Indiana
I actually prefer watching The Bachelorette over The Bachelor. I think it’s because I’m female and it’s kind of fun to watch all these guys chase after some girl. There’s always good drama too and it’s very entertaining. Yes kind of ridiculous and it’s hard to take seriously, but it’s definitely entertaining and gives me something to talk to my friends about.
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
They're so annoying!! The show used to actually be okay but it seems like over the past few years it has just went down the drain. The girls aren't only the fake thing in this show. Don't get me wrong, some of them are awesome, but the rest I could care less for.
Allie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love the drama and love in this show but it's pretty annoying when clearly there are certain people that are forced to be given roses.  Obviously some people are kept on the show for viewing purposes, which I do understand.  In the end, I still love the show because of the drama and watching people connect on a personal level.
Krys R.
Bronx, NY
The original shows were much better than the new ones as they have become a little too staged and predictable. I really lost interest recently as so the new shows just don't compare. I am hoping hey do some tweaking and bring back their originally loyal audience.
Belinda R.
I honestly never liked this show no matter how many times I was forced to watch it to possibly change my mind. There is way too much drama and just my personal opinion, I don't think that you're personal business should be aired out on tv. Very tacky
Shea L.
I used to watch this show but after most of these romances fail, I can't put myself through wasting my time on this anymore. It's kind of gross knowing the Bachelorette or Bachelor is kissing and making out with all these people. Yuck!
Brittani O.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I don't care what anyone says, I love the bachelor & the bachelorette with all my heart lol it's so much fun to watch- alone or with friends. Most of all I love how there are so many games & ways to connect with people over the show.
Shannon D.
Staten Island, NY
When do they start airing episodes of "bachelorette---the divorce"?
Ashley M.
New Orleans, LA
Do people still watch this lol? Seriously?
Claudia L.
miami, FL
I've never seen any of the bachelor or bachelorette shows are these good ?
Baily W.
Clarksville, IN
On this season. It's literally all about Corrine. I think they're just purposefully making her look the way she is.
Elsa U.
Woodland, CA
It's this worth watching???