The Bachelorette uploaded by Mary F.

BY THE BACHELORETTE

• Am I the only one who has used Reality Steve to check spo...5 Answers
  • Does anyone actually like the show?24 Answers
  • Who was your favorite bachelorette?22 Answers
The Bachelorette
  • "It's totally my guilty pleasure, The Bachelor as well, even though the drama sometimes seems obviously fake, I'm hooked!" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to watch this show EVERY SEASON but then it just got more and more fake...which is sad, because I really did enjoy it, in a guilty pleasure kind of way lol" in 8 reviews
Amanda S.
Chattanooga, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I've never been able to really get into the show I find it hard to believe that you magically fall in love on the show everything seem so staged and fake it's almost as bad as the reality TV shows I can't say that I would recommend this show
Jackie F.
I got into the bachelor and bachelorette later than most people but I understand what all the hype is about. All the drama and how relationships develop draws you in. They leave you on great cliff hangers that you cannot miss the next episode.
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I really dislike this show. My actual definition of trash television. I hate it and when I watch it is just seemed like a scripted drama that is only on for the ratings. How many of these couples have actually lasted? Not as many as we hope.
Ashley A.
Rindge, NH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Definitely a guilty pleasure with my mom and I! So much goes on during every episode and they are sure to bring in a great cast of guys and gals for the bachelor/bachelorette to choose from! Haha may have gotten so sucked into this show a few times that I was almost tempted to go on myself!
Krissy T.
Evansville, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Definitely my guilty pleasure. I absolutely love watching this show. A lot of the things in it seem a little unrealistic, but what reality show doesn't? It definitely provides me with some entertainment and I really enjoy following the people/couples after the show to see if they end up working out. One of my favorite shows for sure.
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
The Bachelorette started as one of my must watch shows. As the seasons have went on, the drama and loss of integrity to draw ratings has made it fall on my list to only watching if there is nothing else available and I have to kill time.
Elizabeth E.
I gavr the show 4 starts because sometimes it is over dramatized. i do like the Bachelorette more though because there are a lot of guys to look at compared to just the Bachelor. plus a lot of them don't even stay together in the long run
Libby R.
Toooooottttttaaaaallllll guilty pleasure! I've been watching since Jake Pavelka's season and just can't ever seem to peel myself away from another new season. While ridiculous and definitely not "reality," it's entertaining to the max!
Victoria B.
Payson, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I have tried watching this multiple seasons and I can't really say I get into it. This is the first season I have watched all the way through and it was because I didn't like the girl and wanted to see what guy would be stuck with her. But this is a great show for all the super romantics out there. I know plenty of people who love it.
Rebekah H.
Hiram, GA
This is an on-again-off-again relationship for me. Sometimes I get completely sucked into the Bachelorette, but most of the time it's take it or leave it for me. Good for when I just want something on to sort of pay attention to, it is fun to see all the places they travel. They get to have some pretty amazing experiences!
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
Why is this show still on?? It's awful!
Connie L.
Amarillo, TX
Is the show wroth to watch ? just want to know if its a good show to watch?
Ariane s.
Tempe, AZ
Can I ask the people who watch this if they actually believe this is how love is?
Brenda O.