The Bachelorette uploaded by Mary F.

BY THE BACHELORETTE

• Am I the only one who has used Reality Steve to check spo...5 Answers
  • Does anyone actually like the show?24 Answers
  • Who was your favorite bachelorette?22 Answers
The Bachelorette
  • "It's totally my guilty pleasure, The Bachelor as well, even though the drama sometimes seems obviously fake, I'm hooked!" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to watch this show EVERY SEASON but then it just got more and more fake...which is sad, because I really did enjoy it, in a guilty pleasure kind of way lol" in 8 reviews
Anastasia  C.
San Diego, CA
This show is for sure my guilty pleasure no doubt about that! However I feel over the years it has slowly became more and more fake. For example, how they always twist what is going to happen in the previews and how they keep stating each season is better than the next. It is still one of my favorites due to all the drama I can enjoy from a distance without being involved.
Tori H.
Coraopolis, PA
OBSESSED. i absolutely love this show and have watched it for many many seasons. i hope it still continues to air so i can continue watching. it's definitely a must watch! most people think that it's stupid or people go on tv for love, but it's so worth it and so good.
Kelly W.
I watched this because my HUSBAND wanted to watch it. I think he actually likes it, but I think it is terrible. Everyone is so fake and mean to each other. I just get so bored with everyone. I have no idea how this show has lasted so long. It just isn't for me at all..
Lindsey A.
Auburn, AL
If you're looking for a show with suspense and drama this show is certainly for you. Expect tons of cattiness and back-stabbing no matter if it's guys or girls. One of the best parts about this show is judging all of their choices, and seeing the fun places they go.
Jamie S.
Riddle, OR
I really enjoy watching both the bachelorette and the bachelor., I think its gotten a little cheesy over the past few years. Most of the time the drama on the show is so entertaining that's usually what keeps me from turning the channel. Overall pretty good show/
Kimberly E.
Greer, SC
Not really a big fan of this show. I watched it possibly a few times but never got into it. The acting is good and can be interesting wondering who the person would pick but that's about it. If people like this kind of thing I would say watch it. I don't like it.
Kaitlyn S.
Ames, IA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is really just a TV show focused on what gets the most views. A lot of times this does not correlate with quality tv. Its a good show if you want to watch something that is obviously scripted reality tv. Its great for the drama and entertainment but not much else.
Gracie B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I use to love this show and loved the constant plot twists and trying to guess who would win in the end. However, this show has grown into a fake reality show with the same plot twists and same ideas used over and over. Its become a show filled with fake people and its sad knowing that the show isn't even about finding love anymore, everyone is just in the show for money.
Kendall S.
Vancouver, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I used to love to watch these shows. I just watched the season that had Kaitlyn on it and I was pretty disappointed... I am just a hopeless romantic and hope that everyone falls in love so I watch it even though I am not particularly fond of it. I have other shows I would watch first and then only catch up on this when the others have been watched and I have free time.
Delilah G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This has been a fantastic season!let's be honest we all take the journey with her,harsh judgements are riiculous based on the

fact that pretty much all of us have no idea how stressful to be on either side would be......

we will all have are favorites,Try not to insult A show that adds something to our lives,,I love the show Overal.there has been nothing like it.........
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
Why is this show still on?? It's awful!
Connie L.
Amarillo, TX
Is the show wroth to watch ? just want to know if its a good show to watch?
Ariane s.
Tempe, AZ
Can I ask the people who watch this if they actually believe this is how love is?
Brenda O.