The Bachelorette uploaded by Mary F.

BY THE BACHELORETTE

• Am I the only one who has used Reality Steve to check spo...5 Answers
  • Does anyone actually like the show?24 Answers
  • Who was your favorite bachelorette?22 Answers
The Bachelorette
  • "It's totally my guilty pleasure, The Bachelor as well, even though the drama sometimes seems obviously fake, I'm hooked!" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to watch this show EVERY SEASON but then it just got more and more fake...which is sad, because I really did enjoy it, in a guilty pleasure kind of way lol" in 8 reviews
Mary G.
Charlottetown, PE
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I always say, I'll never watch that show and some how I end up watching it! It's what a call mindless entertainment. Certainly not a great way to start a forever relationship w
Suganya T.
Scarborough , ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is a great show! I used to watch it a few years ago and it's one of the best ways to get romantic ideas/plans/locations etc. But I agree it does have a lot of drama lol.
Allison W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I just don't understand the appeal! Fake people who often just want to get their 15mns of fame. Plus, the whole dating 20 people at the same time thing just seems unnatural
Jenna S.
Dunsford, ON
I usually never miss an episode of this show. It is a Staple of my Monday night television. As someone who is married, I can live through these wonderful Fantasy Dates :)
Linda H.
Kitchener, WY
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Not a fan of these types of television shows. I can't image being with someone who kisses many people and you kiss them right after, kind of gross. Anyways, not a fan.
Vanessa B.
Emsdale , Ontario
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Honestly I don't really get how you can choose the one you want to be with on a show. Also I find it a bit silly, I tired to watch it once but I couldn't get into it.
Melissa S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have tried watching this many times but can't sit through it at all. It's so fake and superficial and yet real feelings get hurt. The dates are not realistic, the bonds formed are not realistic. It's just trashy TV.
nathalie h.
richmond
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
For me she was not a good fit to be the bachelorette. She let good potential guys go and we all saw that her relationship will not last after Nick announced the bombshell on national TV.
TJ H.
My guilty pleasure. I can't help but watch. It's a fun way to bond with my girlfriends, laughing over the craziness that this show brings out in everyone.
Michelle Z.
Toronto, ON
Stupid stupid show! Why do u want to try and date one person who is dating 20 other people at the same time! This is not love when ur forcing the relationship
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
Why is this show still on?? It's awful!
Connie L.
Amarillo, TX
Is the show wroth to watch ? just want to know if its a good show to watch?
Ariane s.
Tempe, AZ
Can I ask the people who watch this if they actually believe this is how love is?
Brenda O.