The Bachelorette uploaded by Mary F.

BY THE BACHELORETTE

• Am I the only one who has used Reality Steve to check spo...5 Answers
  • Does anyone actually like the show?24 Answers
  • Who was your favorite bachelorette?22 Answers
The Bachelorette
  • "It's totally my guilty pleasure, The Bachelor as well, even though the drama sometimes seems obviously fake, I'm hooked!" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to watch this show EVERY SEASON but then it just got more and more fake...which is sad, because I really did enjoy it, in a guilty pleasure kind of way lol" in 8 reviews
Kelly K.
I am in love with this show! I just can't stop watching it! Every week I'm glued to the tv to see what comes next! It's just like all of the other realty shows out there but you just feel so connected with the charters and that's probably why it becomes your favorite fast!
Hannah H.
Antioch, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I enjoy watching this show with my mom or my girlfriends. It's not something that I would typically pick, but definitely fun in a group setting! Used to be more authentic, but now it seems so staged. Very silly in the beginning, and much more romantic at the end of the season.
Nicole L.
Beaverton, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I end up watching every season!
I feel like I get annoyed by some of the girls they choose or there contestants but i still end up watching! It has felt a little more staged these last few seasons, so I'm hoping that they let things flow a lot more! all in all i still watch!
J M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
If you like to watch drama romance kind of shows, you might enjoy this. You can tell it's scripted & that the producers want to keep certain people on the show for ratings & entertainment but it still can be fun to watch. It can be fun to discuss with a group of girlfriends (maybe while drinking wine) or in a fan group on who your picks are & what happened in the show, etc.
Dixie K.
Coal Township, PA
It's a lot of drama,but it does pull you in.the saying curiosity killed the cat definitely applies to this show lol ....I just can't stand the fact they think they are going to fall in love and live happily ever after..What is the chances? Your dating 20 men how well are you really going to get to know them..it's definitely not reality so I'm not sure why they call it reality tv.
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I have never loved and hated a show more than this one. Like it is so sad that there is only one woman and all these men and in the end only two people end up happy together. Honestly the couples never even seem to last long after the show is over and they are off the screen
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love watching the bachelorette i think its very entertaining to watch i am not sure if they are actors or if its real but if not they do pretty Good my favorite part is the rose ceremony , its like the bachelor i recommend watching if you wont mind getting hooked . lol
Samantha J.
Greensboro, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is my number one guilty pleasure. I think if you want to enjoy you need to just have fun and not take it so seriously. I love that it's cheesy and I don't care if it's overproduced or "fake" at times. I love it and I love all of the drama that comes with it.
Anastasia  C.
San Diego, CA
This show is for sure my guilty pleasure no doubt about that! However I feel over the years it has slowly became more and more fake. For example, how they always twist what is going to happen in the previews and how they keep stating each season is better than the next. It is still one of my favorites due to all the drama I can enjoy from a distance without being involved.
Alexandra G.
Coconut Creek, FL
I've watched some of it, I think the Bachelor is a bit better, but I only say "a bit" because it's basically a show where a person leads on a whole bunch of women and has feelings for more than one, and then in the end picks someone. It's like a backwards relationship.
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
Why is this show still on?? It's awful!
Connie L.
Amarillo, TX
Is the show wroth to watch ? just want to know if its a good show to watch?
Ariane s.
Tempe, AZ
Can I ask the people who watch this if they actually believe this is how love is?
Brenda O.