The Bachelorette uploaded by Mary F.

BY THE BACHELORETTE

• Am I the only one who has used Reality Steve to check spo...5 Answers
  • Does anyone actually like the show?24 Answers
  • Who was your favorite bachelorette?22 Answers
The Bachelorette
  • "It's totally my guilty pleasure, The Bachelor as well, even though the drama sometimes seems obviously fake, I'm hooked!" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to watch this show EVERY SEASON but then it just got more and more fake...which is sad, because I really did enjoy it, in a guilty pleasure kind of way lol" in 8 reviews
Hena D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show seems too scripted and unrealistic. especially the dates they go on?? makes me cringe. I'm surprised that this show still airs on tv, whether they are old episodes or not. and I'm not surprised a lot of people don't like it. I tried watching it but just couldn't do it!
Leslie M.
Surrey, BC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
It's a good show. It has it's ups and downs. But reality can get to the people on TV and may just take things to far because of their 15 minute of fam. But love how the show has drama and romance
Holly E.
Calgary , WY
Every season I get swooped into the drama that is the bachelorette. However the most recent seasons have been driving me nuts because they always leave on a cliff hanger I much prefer it ending with a rose ceramony... im not wasting 2hrs of my night for a cliff hanger
Mery M.
Doral, FL
I've watch a few not a whole season of this show and it is just wrong, I think is tacky to put a man or a woman to choose and pretend they fall in love with at least 5 people at the same time.
Shanna D.
London, On
Easy TV show to watch with friends and share a good laugh! Who doesn't love some fake drama? I find myself watching every season, picking out a few faves and contestants I really dislike.
Meryem O.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is such a summertime guilty pleasure for me! If you don't like drama or reality tv then I wouldn't recommend it but I like it. Sometimes it does feel too scripted between the guys and they seem characterized but it's all fun in reality tv.
Megan L.
I can't stop watching. It is such a train wreck that I can't tear my eyes away. All the girls at my office bond over how ridiculous everything is. Also side not but talk about budget cuts for Kaitlyn's season. Cool, you spent like 4 weeks in Ireland.
Melissa L.
Toronto , ON
I loved the latest season with Kaitlyn. I admit, it can be over the top & cheesy. But this season was surprisingly unpredictable & left you on the edge of your seat every episode. You almost have to give each season a chance because you never know!
Kasey-ann B.
Drayton valley, AB
Haven't wathed it but from the reviews I'm not sure I want too... but ive only seen little pieces but I guess I wont know until I watch it... (don't judge a book by its cover)
Tanya M.
West Vancouver, BC
This is one of my guilty pleasures for sure! Despite it's cheesiness and the poor longterm success rate of the final couples, it is a show I look forward to watching every week it's on. I dare say I don't think I've ever missed an episode!

Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
Why is this show still on?? It's awful!
Connie L.
Amarillo, TX
Is the show wroth to watch ? just want to know if its a good show to watch?
Ariane s.
Tempe, AZ
Can I ask the people who watch this if they actually believe this is how love is?
Brenda O.