The Bachelorette uploaded by Mary F.

BY THE BACHELORETTE

• Am I the only one who has used Reality Steve to check spo...5 Answers
  • Does anyone actually like the show?24 Answers
  • Who was your favorite bachelorette?22 Answers
The Bachelorette
  • "It's totally my guilty pleasure, The Bachelor as well, even though the drama sometimes seems obviously fake, I'm hooked!" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to watch this show EVERY SEASON but then it just got more and more fake...which is sad, because I really did enjoy it, in a guilty pleasure kind of way lol" in 8 reviews
Meredith C.
Berkley, MI
How is this show still on?? I will admit, I watched the very first season and now we're on season 325? I just cannot watch this show because I feel my IQ drops. This is how people like the Kardashians become famous....get paid to act like morons and people just fall for it left and right.
Samantha S.
Cedar Hill, TX
In my opinion this last season of the bachelorette was a five star because of Joe Joe but all the other bachelorette I have not been into nor stayed in long enough to see whoever finishes in the end so really I wouldn't recommend watching that unless you like the bachelorette person
Reeva S.
Vancouver, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I watch this show on and off. I guess it depends on who is on the show. I watched the first few seasons and then stopped for quite awhile. I had heard so much about how horrible Juan Pablo was, so that kind of pulled me into the show again to see what all the hype was about. I've been watching it more regularly and although I get frustrated at times, I'm pulled in by the ridiculousness of it all, LOL:)
Sam L.
Spring hill, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I'm so skeptical of this show but I love it so much. I will only watch the Bachelorette. Never the bachelor. They both have drama but I can only handle so many catty girls in a season. I like seeing their travels and add other places and adventures to my already mile long bucket list.
Trista K.
Akron, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is OK to watch. I really don't prefer to watch it has changed over the years! The acting is mediocre. My favorite scene is the they get married. There are several shows just like this one! It's not as fun as used to be. I am sorry I would not recommend anyone to watch it.
Laura M.
Salem, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I use to be a fan of TV reality, but lately they have got so ridiculous that I hardly watch anymore. This one in particular is not even believable... plus i think if you've had a shot at being a bachelor or bachelorette and blew it.... no more chances! Plus all the women on here are definitely anyone you would want to take home to meet mother. waste of 60 minutes you won't ever get back.
Christine N.
Sacramento, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
There's many negative reviews for this show but it's like any other reality TV show, it's for entertainment. I'm not going to say watching the guys fight it over and do all the adorable and romantic things not intriguing. I would go over to my friend's house to watch it together and we just scream at the TV for how ridiculous of the scenes are but it's still a show with cute romantic stuff.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
I love this show! I watch faithfullyūüė≥! It's reality TV and they have a way of pulling you in! The commercials make it seem like something shocking is going to happen, but they mix scenes up and when you watch it's nothing like they made you believe! Some great couples have come out of this show!
Sara M.
Sultan, WA
I used to watch this occasionally but now it has gotten out of hand ridiculous. Honestly, this show has gone way down hill and it didn't start but maybe half way up the hill to begin with. I can't even force myself to watch it now. Save your precious time for something else!
Silvia P.
Chicago , IL
This is definitely more of a guilty pleasure than anything! Fun to watch and have a laugh at over a glass of wine with friends after work. You can tell they they really want to peg the contestants against each other and stir things up to create a little drama and silliness.
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
Why is this show still on?? It's awful!
Connie L.
Amarillo, TX
Is the show wroth to watch ? just want to know if its a good show to watch?
Ariane s.
Tempe, AZ
Can I ask the people who watch this if they actually believe this is how love is?
Brenda O.