The Bachelorette uploaded by Mary F.

BY THE BACHELORETTE

• Am I the only one who has used Reality Steve to check spo...5 Answers
  • Does anyone actually like the show?24 Answers
  • Who was your favorite bachelorette?22 Answers
The Bachelorette
  • "It's totally my guilty pleasure, The Bachelor as well, even though the drama sometimes seems obviously fake, I'm hooked!" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to watch this show EVERY SEASON but then it just got more and more fake...which is sad, because I really did enjoy it, in a guilty pleasure kind of way lol" in 8 reviews
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
Dumb. This show gives the world no hope of having monogamous dating experiences. One woman or one man dating several people at one time fighting for their affection ?!... it's 2016 ... people already feel disposable enough without the use of a TV show to show how picky and easily replaced someone is.
Alyssa K.
I cannot for the life of me understand why so many of my friends are addicted to this show. I understand that it is overly dramatic for publicity reasons, but each season, the contestant have gotten more and more fake. This show could be better if it were less scripted. A LOT less scripted.
Sara K.
Millersville, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Its so fake yet my mom, my sister and I can't stop watching lol. We all like to guess what craziness is going to happen on the next episode and see who was right. The show used to be good and seemed to be real at the beginning but now it is clearly incredibly fake, at least I hope it is lol
Monica T.
Monument, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The show is terrible, a total waste of time. Honestly I have not made it though more than one episode. It is so scripted, which is maybe the appeal. Just like the survivor, is this show ever going to end? I would not recommend watching it, actually turn the TV off and find something better to do.
Breanne D.
Gladwin, MI
When this series started I was a fan, it was fun, but as time has gone on, it seems more and more fake/scripted/planned. Maybe because I have, now, found my love and have recently gotten married, and I see how long of a process that was, and how much we had to communicate to get to this point, I just don't know how you can get to know that many people on such a serious level in such a short amount of time.
Haley W.
Lockport, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I've been watching the Bachelor and the Bachelorette since the very beginning! I've always loved watching this show. I believe this show is real because how many couples are actually together from the show? About 6 are together. I keep watching each season because I'm a hopeless romanticūüĆĻ
Jessica H.
Billings, MT
This show sets people both men and women up for failure. How could a relationship possibly be built on anything other than attention whores who want their five-minutes in the spotlight? Give me a break, people can't really believe that there is true love involved at all in these shows?
Chelsey C.
Arcata, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Haha looks like people aren't feeling that this show is worth being on the air. I'll admit that this just comes down to good old entertainment. i enjoy watching this show because it provides me with good laughs and the fact that these woman and men are nuts. I'd probably do the show lol
Stephanie M.
Tulare, CA
The Bachelorette! Oh my lol I love this show. Ever since I saw the first Sean and Katherine I was hooked. Its nothing like other shows because its one woman dating like 30 guys. But hey what's wrong with that lol. Its a must watch you'll get hooked Bachelorette after Bachelorette lol.
Meredith C.
Berkley, MI
How is this show still on?? I will admit, I watched the very first season and now we're on season 325? I just cannot watch this show because I feel my IQ drops. This is how people like the Kardashians become famous....get paid to act like morons and people just fall for it left and right.
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
Why is this show still on?? It's awful!
Connie L.
Amarillo, TX
Is the show wroth to watch ? just want to know if its a good show to watch?
Ariane s.
Tempe, AZ
Can I ask the people who watch this if they actually believe this is how love is?
Brenda O.