The Bachelorette uploaded by Mary F.

BY THE BACHELORETTE

• Am I the only one who has used Reality Steve to check spo...5 Answers
  • Does anyone actually like the show?24 Answers
  • Who was your favorite bachelorette?22 Answers
The Bachelorette
  • "It's totally my guilty pleasure, The Bachelor as well, even though the drama sometimes seems obviously fake, I'm hooked!" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to watch this show EVERY SEASON but then it just got more and more fake...which is sad, because I really did enjoy it, in a guilty pleasure kind of way lol" in 8 reviews
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
This is a very addicting show! However you can tell that a lot of the scenes are scripted and not realistic. You end up really getting attached to the people on the show but get disappointed that they actually had to go on a tv show to "find love". Very good show if you keep the mindset that it's not real.
Natalie F.
Boulder, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is the epitome of a guilty pleasure. The first half of the season is hilarious because of all the outrageous antics some of the contestants put on. However, by the time it stops being laugh-out-loud funny, you're actually invested in the show and the outcome. That's how they hook me every season.
kathy q.
Bensenville, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I really like the first few episodes. Like any reality show, it's been on too long. It's the same whiney ladies as before, and lately they all have been crazy!! I think it's time for them to toss in the towel on this.

Now 90 day fiancé is the show to watch ladies!! That has everything all rolled into one!!
Shelby P.
Galloway, OH
I really enjoy this show. However, sometimes it drags on for too long. I wish they'd get to the point during the rose ceremonies so that they could show more footage during the dates. I really like the premises of the show, but it's hard to relate to because it is not a scenario you'd run into in real life.
Bethany B.
Lancaster , PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is all the drama that's missing from my life. I think it's absolutely hilarious to watch a girl try to find her soul mate in a pre-picked patch of 25 men. I will say though, I have really loved some of the last bachelorettes and have followed them on social media to keep up with them after the show. Great entertainment.
Melissa A.
I gave it 3 stars, which is technically better than average. I watched almost 2 full seasons. I started to watch the next season and just couldn't get into it. I guess I'm not vain or competitive,and I think it's gross to share your man or women with everybody else that you're living with! Really, ya'll are friends? That ain't fake? Please, if I was going after a guy and so were other girls, sorry, wouldn't like them.
Savannah S.
Absolutely one of my favorite shows to watch with my girlfriends! Grab your glass of wine (or bottle!) and get ready for some drama, heartbreak, craziness and maybe tears?? Maybe not from you, but definitely on the show! Lol This show is definitely entertaining and fun to follow along during the whole season! :)
Suellen A.
Seattle, WA
I'm obsessed about this show! I can't wait for watch more and more!
I'm watching with my boyfriend and give us awesome and creative ideas for dates!
We are in the first seasons and so far is pretty good, I don't have any bad point to talk, let's wait the next episodes!
Courtney M.
YPSILANTI, MI
Realistically, all contestants shouldn't have a problem finding true love when their all models or are above average looking. The main goal is that their trying to get media attention to skyrocket their career. It's a trainwreck that I keep watching because of how desperate they push to be loved.
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
Dumb. This show gives the world no hope of having monogamous dating experiences. One woman or one man dating several people at one time fighting for their affection ?!... it's 2016 ... people already feel disposable enough without the use of a TV show to show how picky and easily replaced someone is.
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
Why is this show still on?? It's awful!
Connie L.
Amarillo, TX
Is the show wroth to watch ? just want to know if its a good show to watch?
Ariane s.
Tempe, AZ
Can I ask the people who watch this if they actually believe this is how love is?
Brenda O.