The Bachelorette uploaded by Mary F.

BY THE BACHELORETTE

• Am I the only one who has used Reality Steve to check spo...5 Answers
  • Does anyone actually like the show?24 Answers
  • Who was your favorite bachelorette?22 Answers
The Bachelorette
  • "It's totally my guilty pleasure, The Bachelor as well, even though the drama sometimes seems obviously fake, I'm hooked!" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to watch this show EVERY SEASON but then it just got more and more fake...which is sad, because I really did enjoy it, in a guilty pleasure kind of way lol" in 8 reviews
Christine F.
Wyoming, MI
Not really worth watching anymore. I have tried to watch since the firefighter who lived in aspen Colorado, but it just seems so fake now and doesn’t really appeal to me anymore. I would not recommend.
Cate S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is one of those super corny, unrealistic shows.  A girl is given 20 men to go on the most luxurious dates with.  She then has to pick who she would most like to marry out of those 20 men within about one month.  The drama makes it funny but it is so unrealistic that it makes it hard to actually care about the show.
Ericka B.
Plainfield , IL
Esta serie en lo personal no me gusto nada, muy aburrida no me gusta no lo recomiendo.

This series personally I did not like anything, very boring I do not like it I do not recommend it.
Natalie A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I watched ONE season of the Bachelorette (JoJo Fletcher) just to see what all the hype was about. I thought it was so stupid!! Then again, I'm not really one for reality TV, but I couldn't understand how anyone could watch season upon season of this show. I find it so scripted and unrealistic that it really just takes away any kind of novelty from the show.

My issue is: Do people really think this is an appropriate way to find love? With cameras following you around all the time, while you're dating 30 guys at once to see if, by some sheer miracle, the producers picked your soulmate from a casting call. It makes absolutely no sense to me.

Then, the whole engagement thing at the end? That's too much. To propose to someone you hardly know, just for fame and ratings?

I think anyone that goes on this show is not at all looking for love, but looking for a way to make it to Hollywood. Luke Pell actually went to my university and to a friend of mine's university, simply to take pictures with a bunch of girls.

I'm not interested in anything this show has to offer. The conversations between people are scripted, the show purposely leaves things out or puts certain clips in to make someone appear like the bad/crazy apple of the group just to pump ratings, everyone there is simply seeking out fame, and there is absolutely nothing appealing about this show.
Holly G.
Genoa, WI
I really like the Bachelorette because it's fun to put yourself in the bachelorette's shoes and decide which guy you would pick. I also really like trying to figure what's really happening and what's been edited to make a better storyline.

I do think it's important to remember that the ultimate goal of the Bachelor and the Bachelorette is to make a good show and finding a lasting relationship is secondary a secondary goal. These people are put in a situation where they're constantly told that the Bachelor or the Bachelorette is the ultimate catch and everything in their lives revolves around that person for weeks. It's a strange situation to constantly be around the people you're competing against to win the affections of someone who is so built up as the perfect person. Obviously not all of these relationships can last and most of them don't.
Michelle B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
We call people whores for kissing two people in the same month, but if they are on TV "looking for love" it's OK to date 25 people at once. I've never found anything entertaining or interesting about these types of shows, especially when they pit they people against each other. On top of that, none of the relationships last, if real at all. Personal opinion, of course.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I am completely and utterly obsessed with this show! Every new season I have all my girlfriends over for wine and snacks and we watch the show and pick our favorite guys. The host, chris Harrison also makes it worth watching! Even though reality steve ruins the ending every year, I still make sure I never miss an episode! Great drama filled sappy show!
Taylor H.
The most entertaining reality show on prime time TV! if you can get past the fact that it's not exactly all real and some of it is scripted, then you'll truly enjoy. I love coming home after a long day of work and watching this with my roommates - provides entertaining conversation and learning about other people's dating habits.
Jamie W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Okay let's all be honest with ourselves. We know it's completely faked, even though we hope it's real. It's an absolute guilty pleasure. Acting is terrible. But who cares, because love, right? I'd tell others to watch it. It's like a bad accident, you don't want to watch, but you also can't look away. That's my perspective.
Perfashionista T.
Boca Raton, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This franchise is highly addictive. I started watching the Bachelor back in 2010 and won't stop watching every season and every spin off the show makes. My husband loves it too. We basically watch to laugh and frankly mock most of what is shown on this TV program. I prefer the bachelorette to the bachelor as seeing more men going after a woman is more interesting than the reverse and even my husband agrees.
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
Why is this show still on?? It's awful!
Connie L.
Amarillo, TX
Is the show wroth to watch ? just want to know if its a good show to watch?
Ariane s.
Tempe, AZ
Can I ask the people who watch this if they actually believe this is how love is?
Brenda O.