The Bachelorette

Are you into the Bachelorette The Bachelorette ?
Who is your favorite bachelorette? I think mine are Trista, Kaitlyn, and JoJo
I Wonder if this is any good?
Start your review of The Bachelorette!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It's totally my guilty pleasure, The Bachelor as well, even though the drama sometimes seems obviously fake, I'm hooked!in reviews
I used to watch this show EVERY SEASON but then it just got more and more fake...which is sad, because I really did enjoy it, in a guilty pleasure kind of way lolin reviews
Andrea M.
Edinburg, TX
The Bachelorette is one of my favorite shows to watch. I love watching guys fight over one girl and most of the time the couple that wins the show don't even stay together very long. I totally recommend this show to all reality TV junkies!! ❤️
Raven B.
Youngsville, LA
I love to watch this show. I cannot wait until next week when the new Bachelorette starts up. All the twist and turns keep you on the edge of your set.
Farrah F.
Marietta, GA
Guilty pleasure!!! Who else is watching this season? I’m a hopeless romantic myself, so I’m always rooting for love. 🥰💜 These gentlemen better bring it! #HopelessRomantic 🌹
Jenn H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
This show is a waste of time... Sorry to everyone who watches it- but I would rather watch paint dry on a wall than this show. There are so many other shows out there...do yourself a favor and watch something else😂
Lynzie H.
Gansevoort, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The Bachelorette uploaded by Lynzie H.
Doesn’t quite pair up to the Bachelor ( ABC definitely doesn’t put up the same budget for this one) but still has my fiancé and i tuning in every Monday to watch! Also helps to have the absolute BEST most hysterical recap podcast to enjoy afterwards. I tend to recommend the podcast more than the show! ANOTHER BACHELOR PODCAST. Dylan Nick and Pat are the bad boys of bachelor recap podcasting and the main reason i still watch.
Christina E.
Pasadena, MD
I used to love watching the show. Now it seems like it so scripted that it's hard to watch. The contestants are way too young to be serious and that's why they never work out. I would love to see more normal contestants who are not already social influencers and who are ready for commitment
Amiliana J.
Deming, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
In my opinion this is one of the best reality TV shows. Been watching it for 5 years and haven’t missed a season yet. Every season is focused on one gal to date a group of guys and hopefully one of those guys is the one she’s searching for.
Amanda G.
Martinsburg , WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I watched one episode and that was one to many. It's not realistic or romantic. The date ideas are horrible and nothing a real person would ever do. It's more about drama then them actually finding romance. Serious thumbs down!!!
Brittany P.
winchester, ky
I watch The Bachelorette currently, season with Rachel. There are moments and decisions that make me really wonder if they were hers to begin with. I don't understand why Eric of all people would be left. I also don't know why she would have send some of the guys home that were fighting for her.
Melissa A.
Milford
definitely love the show. have been watching it since I was in my teenage years. I love all the beautiful girls and all the exotic places it take for vacation. I just wish that the previous seasons weren't always ending the same way.

123 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
influenster I.
nyc
il y a 2 ans
Omar M. il y a 2 ans
I don't watch this show
Jess K.
il y a 3 ans
Emily T. il y a 3 ans
I’m trying. Lol. She drives me crazy but it’s like the kind of crazy I can’t stop watching in awe of what is even happening. 🤣