The Bachelorette

by The Bachelorette

Is anyone watching Bachelor in Paradise?
Sooooo... how are we all feeling about that The Bachelorette finale last night?
Who’s ready to watch The Bachelorette tonight?!
Start your review of The Bachelorette!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It's totally my guilty pleasure, The Bachelor as well, even though the drama sometimes seems obviously fake, I'm hooked!” in 11 reviews
“I used to watch this show EVERY SEASON but then it just got more and more fake...which is sad, because I really did enjoy it, in a guilty pleasure kind of way lol” in 8 reviews
fort myers, FL
One of my favorite TV shows, I binge watch it constantly. The actors and actresses are absolutely great, i always find a way to laugh at whatever sitaution is happening. I would recommend it to all my girls out there.
Roseville, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is definitely a guilty pleasure of mine. I'm religiously on the couch at 7pm every Monday and the crazy part is my boyfriend is wrapped up in the drama too making it extra fun to watch and make fun all the crazies!
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Unrealistic. How is dating 20 guys at the same time romantic? How would you find the guy you're going to marry, while making out with 10+ guys? This show is ridiculous, predictable, and totally scripted. Total trash
Cincinnati , OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I cannot stand this show. It's horrible reality TV. What women or man wants their future wife or husband to be handed all of these different men/women and they are doing all of this ridiculous things on TV? When I found out how long they are actually on the show and filming it, it made me sick to my stomach. Why are they moving so fast for love? It's showing our young men and women the wrong morals in life to grow up on.
Geneva, IL
This is definitely a guilty pleasure reality TV show for me, i don't know why but the drama and dating nonsense is something on this show that i can't bring myself to turn away from watching. many of the contestants on this show have such ridiculous personalities that i can't help but not be entertained.
Conover , NC
Eww i just cant take anyone serious who finds love on national TV while also dating how many other guys? that is pathetic to say the least.. entertaining? yes of course but thats it. I don't think that love is something you find with an audience watching you every week tuning in to see who you vote off...
Atlanta, GA
This show has been a guilty pleasure for a long time but more recently it has become old. I would love it if they started using some fresh faces and not used recycled cast members. They just keep using rejects. Its cute for a fantasy kind of thing but honestly its just speed dating with elaborate dates
San Antonio, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This show needs to die, not only does it perpetuate the ideal that if you just throw attractive people and alcohol together they'll "fall in love" but it truly is a sad reflection of us as Americans as a whole. Yeah, put me on a new tropical adventure every week and I'll have feelings for you too. Ugh.
Westport , Ma
Guilty pleasure ! I look forward to this coming on. After a long day at work it's nice to unwind take a bath and have some me time after that watching the show. It's always very interesting. Some of the girls are crazy! But it's comical so I have a glass of wine out my feet up and enjoy the hour!
Medford, NY
I love the show it always has twist interns that you wouldn't even expect not gonna lie I love watching the drama on the show!😈😈😈 I'd like to believe that they do find true love but to be honest I highly doubt it

120 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Staff
new york, ny
6 months ago
Emily T. • 6 months ago
I’m trying. Lol. She drives me crazy but it’s like the kind of crazy I can’t stop watching in awe of what is even happening. 🤣