3.71 / 5 based on 105 Reviews
Top Questions See all 13 Q&A
- "It's reality tv show but i'm sure they choose those people just for the viewers and I would much rather see true genuine feelings among the participants. " in 3 reviews
- "I honestly love this reality tv show!" in 1 review
- "My favorite shows are being taken off the air to keep this crazy, desperate, gold diggers drama show!!" in 1 review
- "I believe that you likely kill brain cells by watching this show...it is a horrible representation of relationships. " in 1 review
- "I really don't like this season is too much drama, I lost interest on it it was good when it started but know is boring show especially because they should find more interesting people." in 1 review
Love this show! I never miss a season! Although some are better than others! Love watching and supporting my fellow Hoosier, Ben! :)
I honestly love this reality TV show! There is always so much drama, & it keeps me on my toes! Its definitely a weekly favorite.
definitely a guilty pleasure of mine...put the baby to bed, grab a glass of wine, and forget my troubles for and episode or two.
It's an addicting show, but I avoid it now. I think it's reached the end of it's lifespan on TV. Time for something new!
I always get sucked into these cheesy reality TV shows, but I can't help it! It's definitely one of my guilty pleasures!
The Bachelor is one of my favorite shows. Not even a guilty pleasure because I definitely let everyone know I love it.
I used to love this show, but it's getting too dramatic now. I loved sean and catherine! They look so happy together.
I believe that you likely kill brain cells by watching this show...it is a horrible representation of relationships.
I was watching this waiting for Law & order to come on next and I was soooo addicted. This show is very interesting.
I caught myself watching this season of the bachelor. Some of the contestants are so crazy they have to be actors.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos