The Bachelor uploaded by Lauren L.

BY THE BACHELOR

The Bachelor
  • "It's reality tv show but i'm sure they choose those people just for the viewers and I would much rather see true genuine feelings among the participants. " in 3 reviews
  • "I really don't like this season is too much drama, I lost interest on it it was good when it started but know is boring show especially because they should find more interesting people." in 1 review
  • "its defiantly a very dramatic over the top reality tv show." in 1 review
  • "I honestly love this reality tv show!" in 1 review
  • "My favorite shows are being taken off the air to keep this crazy, desperate, gold diggers drama show!!" in 1 review
Mallory N.
New Lothrop , MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Its defiantly a very dramatic over the top reality TV show. Originally the idea was very nice, the idea of finding love. but now its about who can sleep with who and make a fool of themselves.
Crystal C.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Jamee S.
Bensalem, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I find this show entertaining and funny. I can't believe women actually would sign up to all date and make out with the same guy to try to win his "love"...but hey, it makes for good tv!
Melissa C.
Grand Rapids, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this show! For the romance and the entertainment value. The women can be hysterical and crazy and that is what got my BF hooked on watching it with me too!
Kelsey B.
Cincinnati, OH
I think this show it totally ridiculous-but I can't stop watching! I love seeing how crazy all of the contestants are, and love to see the relationships develop!
Krystal B.
Los Angeles, CA
I dont really like the t.v show. It is in my opinion very lame but i know many people love it. There are horrible actors and it is a very cliche tv series.
Ashley W.
Cleveland, TX
This show is a guilty pleasure of mine, is it stupid yes, are the people dim-witted and slightly loose yes, but sometimes it is fun to watch a train wreck.
Pierce H.
Brooklyn, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Didn't use to be this bad but now it is almost trash! i mean so much is so fake and like can you even try to act like you like the guy and not the camera
christa e.
Humble, TX
Not my cup of tea. I see it as a bad reality show about women competing for the affdction of a man and vice versa. Extremely uneducational. Dumb to me.
Kathy K.
Citrus Heights
Trash, trash, and more trash.  I hate this show.  I have seen it a few times and got bored and turned it off.  Can you say Trash?
Naila K.
Who is your favorite contestant on the current season with Chris Soules?
Ashley K.
Exton, PA
Who do you think will be "The One" for Ben Higgins at the end of this season? Runners up?
Nicole A.