- "It's reality tv show but i'm sure they choose those people just for the viewers and I would much rather see true genuine feelings among the participants. " in 3 reviews
- "I really don't like this season is too much drama, I lost interest on it it was good when it started but know is boring show especially because they should find more interesting people." in 1 review
- "its defiantly a very dramatic over the top reality tv show." in 1 review
- "I honestly love this reality tv show!" in 1 review
- "My favorite shows are being taken off the air to keep this crazy, desperate, gold diggers drama show!!" in 1 review
Let all the haters hate because once you watch one season and follow up with the rest you get addicted and you love to see old characters come back. It's a good watch, a good laugh, and I love seeing the relationships that really work out in the end.
Such a sucker for this show. It's definitely a guilty pleasure. The last few seasons have been a bit disappointing though. Producers are looking for more and more AMA each year.
I'm sure this show is set up but I love seeing the contestants and who ends up with the bachelor. I always get sucked into these types of shows! I also love the bachelorette!
It's shows like this that have ruined #television and to some extent #society. It's awful and degrading and a waste of time and brain cells. Just say NO to #reality #TV
This is definitely one of my guilty pleasures. I love this show! There is really never a dull moment! There is always drama, and they always have new twists/turns to the basic Bachelor premise. I recommend it if you love drama drama drama!
I absolutely cannot stand this show. I think they are completely ridiculous. I know a few people that watch them a lot but I couldn't even get through one episode!
I've watched several seasons of this show. It is very entertaining because they purposefully make the show very dramatic. I think it's pretty insane to try to find love on national television but I still enjoy watching.
I just watched this show for the first time last season and I got hooked. The concept is obviously not the usually reality show but the drama is an added bonus! Watching everyone act crazy over a guy is entertaining.
I don't know why I watched it this past season, it's the same thing all the time. different girls trying to get attention in any way possible but I watch it to see how dumb the girls look for my own entertainment
I can't seem to NOT watch this show, even though I don't want to watch it anymore! I'm getting tired of them just using old contestants and the new Bachelor or Bachelorette, I like seeing new faces.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos