The Bachelor uploaded by Courtney M.The Bachelor uploaded by Lauren L.

BY THE BACHELOR

The Bachelor
  • "It's reality tv show but i'm sure they choose those people just for the viewers and I would much rather see true genuine feelings among the participants. " in 3 reviews
  • "I honestly love this reality tv show!" in 1 review
  • "My favorite shows are being taken off the air to keep this crazy, desperate, gold diggers drama show!!" in 1 review
  • "I believe that you likely kill brain cells by watching this show...it is a horrible representation of relationships. " in 1 review
  • "I really don't like this season is too much drama, I lost interest on it it was good when it started but know is boring show especially because they should find more interesting people." in 1 review
Meredith S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Yes, I spent my Monday nights watching the Bachelor. Do I believe in this show, not really, but I do find it slightly entertaining. I'm always anxious to see who ends up with whom...and who becomes the next bachelorette (or bachelorettes in this season).
Carrie F.
PROSPECT HILL, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Can somebody please tell the idiots that air this show its ridiculous! I am sure there are some really stupid gold diggers out there but really? Do we have to show it on TV ? They are only making themselves look like bigger skanks than they really are.
Asia S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Let all the haters hate because once you watch one season and follow up with the rest you get addicted and you love to see old characters come back. It's a good watch, a good laugh, and I love seeing the relationships that really work out in the end.
Cristina B.
Miranda, CA
Such a sucker for this show. It's definitely a guilty pleasure. The last few seasons have been a bit disappointing though. Producers are looking for more and more AMA each year.
Alicia G.
Newbury, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I'm sure this show is set up but I love seeing the contestants and who ends up with the bachelor. I always get sucked into these types of shows! I also love the bachelorette!
Wendy O.
Columbus, OH
This is definitely one of my guilty pleasures. I love this show! There is really never a dull moment! There is always drama, and they always have new twists/turns to the basic Bachelor premise. I recommend it if you love drama drama drama!
Marwa J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
It's shows like this that have ruined #television and to some extent #society. It's awful and degrading and a waste of time and brain cells. Just say NO to #reality #TV
Julie M.
I absolutely cannot stand this show. I think they are completely ridiculous. I know a few people that watch them a lot but I couldn't even get through one episode!
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I've watched several seasons of this show. It is very entertaining because they purposefully make the show very dramatic. I think it's pretty insane to try to find love on national television but I still enjoy watching.
Dana S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
I just watched this show for the first time last season and I got hooked. The concept is obviously not the usually reality show but the drama is an added bonus! Watching everyone act crazy over a guy is entertaining.
Naila K.
Who is your favorite contestant on the current season with Chris Soules?
Ashley K.
Exton, PA
Who do you think will be "The One" for Ben Higgins at the end of this season? Runners up?
Nicole A.